»
Topic: If you were a Syracuse fan, and your biggest victory in your lifetime was behind you,
Replies: 10   Last Post: Sep 25, 2018 6:43 PM by: tigerofaiken
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 10  

If you were a Syracuse fan, and your biggest victory in your lifetime was behind you,

[2]
Posted: Sep 25, 2018 3:22 PM

Would you just quit and be a professional sports fan? Or are there not any real Syracuse fans anyways?

military_donation.jpg

Re: If you were a Syracuse fan, and your biggest victory in your lifetime was behind you,

[2]
Posted: Sep 25, 2018 3:24 PM

They have some basketball fans that sometimes show up at football games.

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: If you were a Syracuse fan, and your biggest victory in your lifetime was behind you,

Posted: Sep 25, 2018 6:42 PM

Doesn't Syracuse play football games inside their basketball arena? Hence the real reason basketball fans keep showing up to their football games.

Posted: Sep 25, 2018 3:28 PM

99% of tigernet are good people with good takes. 1% are d-bags. Survey says....

I assure you I’m a fine southern gentleman. I apologize

Posted: Sep 25, 2018 3:41 PM

If I offended you with my poast. I didn’t realize there were Syracuse fans. And if I ever came across such a mythical creature I didn’t think it would be on the tigernet message bored. I apologize if you have a low tolerance for things such as pain, jokes, and the like.

military_donation.jpg

I think your estimate is a little high ..............

[2]
Posted: Sep 25, 2018 3:49 PM

you can't be referencing this board ;)

I was wondering if he had them reversed.***

Posted: Sep 25, 2018 3:50 PM

military_donation.jpg

You're maff is waaaaaay oph.

[1]
Posted: Sep 25, 2018 4:15 PM

We have weigh moar deauxschbaggs than that.
Thank You Very Much!

2018 purple level member

If pigs are so smart, why do 66% of them use weak and inferior materials during construction?

^^^gets it***

[1]
Posted: Sep 25, 2018 4:27 PM

military_donation.jpg

[1]
Posted: Sep 25, 2018 4:46 PM

^^^^Found Juan

[1]
Posted: Sep 25, 2018 5:35 PM

Got it. Took me awhile to get the schtick. Say something patently outrageous and reel in opponent fans who get angry. Haha. All in good fun

Replies: 10  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Louisville
FOR SALE: Enjoy the Over-hang which protects from sun & weather. Lower Bowl, North Stands, Section UO 40-45 yd...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
575 people have read this post