Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If we beat every inferior and superior team, our record
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

If we beat every inferior and superior team, our record

Oct 20, 2013, 11:08 AM

would be better. I have carefully read all the posts this morning and believe that I now understand the issue. All the other teams are able to consistently win their games independent of any circumstance. That's why everyone but us is undefeated. Wait, now I'm confused again.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If we beat every inferior and superior team, our record

Oct 20, 2013, 11:12 AM

Knowing that it's hard to go undefeated doesn't make it sting any less when you P I S S away the opportunity on your home field in embarrassing fashion.

Absolutely embarrassing that people around here are rationalizing that azz-romping in front of national TV...yet again. We'll be hearing about this one in the same way as the Orange Bowl - except since we play FSU every year - we get the luxury of hearing it every season!

I get that it's not the end of the world and life/football will go on. But it's not even been 12 hours yet. People are going to be pissed at that pathetic showing by an unprepared team.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Didn't read any rationalizing in his post

Oct 20, 2013, 11:31 AM

It is possible to be embarrassed and PO'd with out looking like an idiot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's pathetic how Clemson fans have become so concerned...

Oct 20, 2013, 11:37 AM [ in reply to Re: If we beat every inferior and superior team, our record ]

with what the media says about us. Clemson fans used to not care what anybody said about us. Now we have fans getting their panties in a wad over Jesse Palmer, who couldn't even keep his starting job at UF and was on the Bachelor reality show.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think you may be dealing with pampered kids...

Oct 20, 2013, 6:43 AM

That need to stay on their parents' healthcare until 26. They aren't used to adversity.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it's not just about w-l

Oct 20, 2013, 11:39 AM

it's about how we lose. there would be little to no outrage if we could made ANY effort to stop them last night. we could have easily climbed back into it and made it 17-14, and with a few stop, who knows...

but we didn't even come close to stopping them or putting up anything on our end. it was a catastrophic failure and far from just a loss.

we gave up more points in the valley last night that ANY game in history. that goes back to WWII, with the setting being in primetime and the biggest game in our conference history. yet in your eyes, it's just a LOSS.

but i'm sure you'll be whining when we don't get respect in a future poll.

^ preach it!***

Oct 20, 2013, 11:42 AM

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic