Topic: IF Feaster is one of the best running backs in college
Replies: 4   Last Post: Jul 13, 2019 1:12 AM by: Orange Lightning
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

IF Feaster is one of the best running backs in college

[1]
Posted: Jul 12, 2019 9:52 PM

Does that mean that ETN & LYN-J are too or is he thinking he's better than both of them??

Re: IF Feaster is one of the best running backs in college

Posted: Jul 12, 2019 10:03 PM

Feaster is a big talent and it's natural for him to have lots of confidence and want to be the number one. But compared to ETN, well as they say "The proof is in the puddin"! lynn J is exciting and fast but if I could only have two it would be ETN and Feaster.

We've got the ones we really need . . .

[3]
Posted: Jul 12, 2019 10:32 PM

still wearing ORANGE . . . We are good!!!

2019 white level member

Re: IF Feaster is one of the best running backs in college

Posted: Jul 13, 2019 1:12 AM

Not me. ETN of course, but LJD is going to be awesome if they can figure out how to get him a crease to run thru. Feaster is only great when he gets a huge hole to run thru, so nobody can catch him. He has trouble east and west running, and cannot seem to elude tacklers. I just don't see the moves with Feaster. LJD has lots of great upside, but he has lots to learn. This year he will get more carries, so we will see.

I don't know exactly what he thinks, but ETN is definitely

[1]
Posted: Jul 12, 2019 11:53 PM

one of the top 2 or 3 RBs (#1 as far as I'm concerned) in college football, and LJD ain't far behind. Look, Feaster IS one of the best as well, in my opinion. He had to learn to run hard, between the tackles when he got to Clemson, instead of running away from everybody which was easy for him in high school. I think he struggled with that at first. He worked at it and think he caught on pretty well. Look at his highlights - the first guy that touched him almost never brought him down, or even the second. He ran tough and broke a lot of tackles. He was a great running back for us but happened to be here at the same time as possibly the best we've ever had. I respect his confidence and wish him well. And don't forget he'll leave here wit a Clemson degree.

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Replies: 4  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1674 people have read this post