Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I trust the coaches, but find it odd that the OC's don't get
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 2,548

I trust the coaches, but find it odd that the OC's don't get

Oct 23, 2017, 5:28 PM

to make the decision about who starts and who doesn't? Just the response to the question struck me as odd.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I trust the coaches, but find it odd that the OC's don't get

Oct 23, 2017, 6:20 PM

to what are you referring to? actually after the syracuse game (maybe you can find the video) dabo seemed to imply that coach streeter made the decision as to who the #2 and #3 qb's are when asked about why HJ did not play. Another thing i have not seen mentioned on the 100's of post about HJ and ZC is before the season even started Dabo said in referring to Kelly Bryant that "we need to get him on the field even if it's at wr, he's too good a player to be sitting", the reason i bring that quote back up is it heavily implies even late into the competition KB although showing the most knowledge of the offense and best runner, must have at least worried the coaches in some aspect.

Coach Dabo is the best, lets give him credit he told everyone Hunter Renfrow was a player when some people wondered why we recruited a 2 star player a wr, he told us Legget would be great if he got it together, Dabo has been right on many of the things he has said and let's give him credit for all of those, having said that he was wrong to even play stoudt in the Goergia and FSU game in 14, and personally as great a coach as Dabo is he is showing a little weakness with this QB seniority thing, HJ is not some regular guy, he is the top qb in the nation out of hs point blank, I don't know if it's some sort of thing where he doesn't want to upset Zerrik or his parents or what the deal is, but you can't play mister nice guy when it comes to who deserves to out there, don't forget all these talented receivers are suffering when you put an inferior product in there, deon cain, tee higgins, amari rogers, hunter renfrow, ray ray, ......that is not average college wr group that is some serious talent.....they deserve to have the best option get them the ball also, Dabo has all these phrases like "best is standard" and "everything counts" "it matters what you do in the game" "fun is in the winning" come on Dabo you are a good coach, make the hard decisions put feelings aside, play the best players.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 23, 2017, 7:29 PM

I'm totally with you, it was just odd how Elliott answered the question about HJ and ZC, it was like he didn't have any input, but I'm sure that's not the truth. I trust the coaches and the decisions that they make. Believe them when they say that ZC is ahead, that's what they do for a living....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 23, 2017, 6:56 PM

I think for sure they do discuss who starts ,with the head coach having the final word ,as it should be

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 2,548
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic