Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I love Hunter Johnson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 3,183

I love Hunter Johnson

Nov 28, 2017, 9:42 AM

But after seeing that interception he threw during the final quarter last week made me appreciate just how good our coaches are at starting the right talent for the job.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually, that interception

Nov 28, 2017, 9:45 AM

gave them worse field position than if it were incomplete.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

That's the kind of devious genius we need taking snaps.

Nov 28, 2017, 9:48 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

agreed - which is why seth beer should line up at tight end

Nov 28, 2017, 10:04 AM

on 3rd and 4 dressed in his baseball uniform. wood be glorious

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Yes, Hunter is a smart player.***

Nov 28, 2017, 9:48 AM [ in reply to Actually, that interception ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I love Hunter Johnson

Nov 28, 2017, 9:52 AM

I think it's a reminder that we as fans tend to overreact to a few plays, whether positive or negative. The interception doesn't mean he wouldn't make a great starter, and the few great passes we've seen him make at other times this season doesn't mean he'd be better than Bryant. The coaches are seeing these guys every single day. Also keep in mind there are other factors besides the ability to throw a good ball. These factors include playbook knowledge, ability to make reads, check off safeties, consistently making smart decisions, and even knowing the blocking assignments for your line. Long term he may very well be much better than Bryant at all of those things, but that doesn't mean he was/is as a true freshman.

Come on now

Nov 28, 2017, 9:55 AM

Stop being rational.

He either sucks and we should find a way to get him to transfer, or he is Joe Montana v2 and we're idiots for not starting him.

There is no middle ground, pick your side.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Come on now

Nov 28, 2017, 10:00 AM

You have just written a perfect description of the majority of posts on this subject.

Haha as funny as that is

Nov 28, 2017, 12:41 PM [ in reply to Come on now ]

I can say with confidence that Kelly is the best starter and if we have to fall back on Hunter we will be ok, I really wish he could have scored one on the coots

Re: I love Hunter Johnson

Nov 28, 2017, 10:18 AM

I bet you are just one of many with those sentiments this morning. :)

Replies: 9
| visibility 3,183
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic