»
Topic: I love Hunter Johnson
Replies: 9   Last Post: Nov 28, 2017 12:41 PM by: InletTiger15®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

I love Hunter Johnson

Posted: Nov 28, 2017 9:42 AM

But after seeing that interception he threw during the final quarter last week made me appreciate just how good our coaches are at starting the right talent for the job.

2019 white level member

Actually, that interception

[1]
Posted: Nov 28, 2017 9:45 AM

gave them worse field position than if it were incomplete.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

That's the kind of devious genius we need taking snaps.

[4]
Posted: Nov 28, 2017 9:48 AM

2019 purple level member

If pigs are so smart, why do 66% of them use weak and inferior materials during construction?

agreed - which is why seth beer should line up at tight end

[1]
Posted: Nov 28, 2017 10:04 AM

on 3rd and 4 dressed in his baseball uniform. wood be glorious

2019 purple level member

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Yes, Hunter is a smart player.***

Posted: Nov 28, 2017 9:48 AM

Re: I love Hunter Johnson

[5]
Posted: Nov 28, 2017 9:52 AM

I think it's a reminder that we as fans tend to overreact to a few plays, whether positive or negative. The interception doesn't mean he wouldn't make a great starter, and the few great passes we've seen him make at other times this season doesn't mean he'd be better than Bryant. The coaches are seeing these guys every single day. Also keep in mind there are other factors besides the ability to throw a good ball. These factors include playbook knowledge, ability to make reads, check off safeties, consistently making smart decisions, and even knowing the blocking assignments for your line. Long term he may very well be much better than Bryant at all of those things, but that doesn't mean he was/is as a true freshman.

Come on now

[4]
Posted: Nov 28, 2017 9:55 AM

Stop being rational.

He either sucks and we should find a way to get him to transfer, or he is Joe Montana v2 and we're idiots for not starting him.

There is no middle ground, pick your side.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Re: Come on now

Posted: Nov 28, 2017 10:00 AM

You have just written a perfect description of the majority of posts on this subject.

Haha as funny as that is

Posted: Nov 28, 2017 12:41 PM

I can say with confidence that Kelly is the best starter and if we have to fall back on Hunter we will be ok, I really wish he could have scored one on the coots

2019 white level member

Re: I love Hunter Johnson

[1]
Posted: Nov 28, 2017 10:18 AM

I bet you are just one of many with those sentiments this morning. :)

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: South Carolina
FOR SALE: I have 4 tickets in Section 502 purchased through Iptay for sale for the South Carolina game. Paid ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2920 people have read this post