Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I hate to say it, but the coots are certain to win
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 90
| visibility 1

I hate to say it, but the coots are certain to win

May 16, 2014, 12:52 PM

their 6th in a row against us. I hope I'm wrong, but Dylan Thompson has a lot more experience and is just a better QB than Cole is. Plus we all know that Spurrier has our cheerleader coach's number.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

GO BACK TO THE LUNGE GWPCOOT***

May 16, 2014, 12:53 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

we caught a lunge operative, waterboreded her until she gave

May 17, 2014, 8:50 AM

up the goods... some dood goes by rh tig seems to be at the bottom of this.

photo boat_zps23c2a57d.jpg

no baptist

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fuel Franc's Fire Friday?***

May 16, 2014, 12:53 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Excellent alliteration***

May 16, 2014, 12:54 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Pigs?

May 16, 2014, 12:55 PM

Of her alliteration?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

now you're calling me alliterate?!?!

May 16, 2014, 12:55 PM [ in reply to Excellent alliteration*** ]

the Lounge has changed you, man.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coot troll***

May 16, 2014, 12:56 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm a realist and you cannot argue with any of

May 16, 2014, 12:59 PM

my logic. Dylan Thompson has already beaten us once and that's when we had the best QB and the best WR's in the history of our ultraverse.

Prepare for the 6 bombs.

Re: I'm a realist and you cannot argue with any of

May 16, 2014, 1:02 PM

One main difference might be how cole handles adversity. Tajh was so unpredictable in the close moments: the good (OSU and LSU) the bad (FSU '12 and SCAR). Dylan is losing a lot and they are losing everything except their mediocre linebackers on defense. I think we hold the edge in this one but you don't play on paper. We will have to wait for November to see.

never know...

May 16, 2014, 1:03 PM

we could have 14 turnovers

Maybe, but there's still the fact that Spurrier is

May 16, 2014, 1:06 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm a realist and you cannot argue with any of ]

still at USuCk. Dabo can't beat him, and it didn't count when Dabo was an interim coach because he was not officially our head coach then.

Dabo is not worthy to carry Spurrier's

May 16, 2014, 1:09 PM

panty hose.

Or exercise

May 16, 2014, 1:55 PM

ball thingy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

May 16, 2014, 1:24 PM [ in reply to I'm a realist and you cannot argue with any of ]

But we have never unleashed "the Beast" on him, Thompson's uni will need plenty of Tide after this game!!!

Is that an SEC Roll Tide joke?***

May 16, 2014, 1:25 PM

Here you go HTH my head

May 16, 2014, 1:27 PM

photo Roll_Tide_zps47472388.jpg

Re: Is that an SEC Roll Tide joke?***

May 16, 2014, 1:27 PM [ in reply to Is that an SEC Roll Tide joke?*** ]

Lol no pun intended!

Your logic

May 16, 2014, 4:06 PM [ in reply to I'm a realist and you cannot argue with any of ]

Is that a team it's made up of only a coach and a qb, and the game is simulated in an environment with precise variables of performance that determine a victory.... not logic relating to football...

Dood don't try to argue with a Coot using logic***

May 16, 2014, 4:09 PM

May 16, 2014, 6:00 PM [ in reply to I'm a realist and you cannot argue with any of ]

If you are anything real, its an idiot!!!

Re: Coot troll***

May 16, 2014, 1:02 PM [ in reply to Coot troll*** ]

The coots are in for a surprise. They will find out that Thompson is not near the QB that Shaw was. Their offense will be questionable at times even with that wonderful OL they possess. Shaw was their offense.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If memory serves me correctly

May 16, 2014, 1:03 PM

we made Dylan Thompson look like Joe Montana last time we faced him. Why will this year be any different?

4 words...

May 16, 2014, 1:04 PM

Kevin Steele

I agree

May 16, 2014, 1:05 PM

We never should've let him get away because he already had a gameplan for Dylan Thompson.

Good news is Dylan Thompson

May 16, 2014, 1:44 PM

sucks against everyone else not named Clemson.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Dylan Thompson, like all this year, will look like OSU's QB

May 16, 2014, 3:07 PM

by the end of the game! - beaten the heck up! TIGERS WIN BIG!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dylan Thompson, and he is not nearly as good as OSU's QB

May 16, 2014, 3:08 PM

QB!

Mind blowing

May 17, 2014, 8:44 AM

Pretty sure neither Stoudt or Thompson will be starters at the end of the year

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: If memory serves me correctly

May 16, 2014, 1:21 PM [ in reply to If memory serves me correctly ]

they dont have ace sanders or bruce ellington, a lot of his passes were off target but both those guys have great ball skills. Shaq roland does too but it will hurt that we shut them down last year and the only play that worked was Connor Shaws scrambles. and the late playaction that ate Kearse. Our defense is as good as mizzou last year and he was scoreless against them. Im hoping we win but not counting on it.

It all comes down to scrambling

May 16, 2014, 1:24 PM

Thompson scrambled his butt off against us a couple years ago. Eventually he will get us again with his legs come November.

A couple of years ago we did not have the defensive front

May 16, 2014, 2:02 PM

and linebackers that we have now. Thompson cannot run like Shaw. If our secondary can disrupt a route for just a second or 2. Sack Time!!!!!

Baloney!***

May 16, 2014, 9:07 PM [ in reply to It all comes down to scrambling ]

Re: Baloney!*** to gwp(GoaWayPuss)***

May 16, 2014, 9:09 PM

Well of course you would,

May 16, 2014, 1:06 PM

cause you're a coot. Coot

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

anyone notice dsp has been missing since...

May 16, 2014, 1:08 PM

he peed on the lunge?

Man, those diseases work quickly don't they?

May 16, 2014, 1:09 PM

When's the funeral?

Please stop threadjacking my thread

May 16, 2014, 1:09 PM [ in reply to anyone notice dsp has been missing since... ]

TIA in advance

It was hopeless for your thread before

May 16, 2014, 1:10 PM

you even posted it.

Was that helpful? Did that help?

Your style and rhythm is starting to look very

May 16, 2014, 1:11 PM

dsp-esque.

You been watching him perform?

Is that an insult or a compliment?

May 16, 2014, 1:13 PM

I can't decide if I should be offended or not

Yes.

May 16, 2014, 1:14 PM

HTH over shoulder

newb has no original material***

May 16, 2014, 1:13 PM [ in reply to Your style and rhythm is starting to look very ]

someone tmale me when I can talk about...

May 16, 2014, 1:15 PM

[new Georgia QB who is not to be mentioned]

What have you seen over the last 5 years that

May 16, 2014, 1:08 PM [ in reply to Well of course you would, ]

would make you think this year will be any different?

I predict 20 in a row

before we yell uncle

If that happens, who gets fired first

Dabo or HOF coach JL?

well we know its not Joey Batson***

May 16, 2014, 1:17 PM

Re: well we know its not Joey Batson***

May 16, 2014, 1:23 PM

Batson sold his soul to Ben Tillman hisself

Re: I hate to say it, but the coots are certain to win

That's better. This is much more acceptable here than talking badly about the opposing team's QB.

May 16, 2014, 1:35 PM

GWP, you are as delusional as your gamecoot buddies. If you think Thompson is just as good or better scrambler than Shaw, then your disease is truly incurable. Thompson's memorable game against was a fluke. He has not played that well since. Your teams success has reached its zenith. It will all be downward from now on. You had your chance to do something and you did nothing but win one division title. One. In 5 years. Truth hurts sometimes.

I'm a Tiger through and through

May 16, 2014, 1:38 PM

but I have the ability to take off my orange colored glasses unlike some on here.

On a scale of 0-1

May 16, 2014, 1:31 PM

how certain are you of this prediction?

2***

May 16, 2014, 1:32 PM

I'm buying a Gamecock shirt today

May 16, 2014, 1:33 PM

to prepare myself.

walmart.com/heartcocks***

May 16, 2014, 1:34 PM

Re: I'm buying a Gamecock shirt today

May 16, 2014, 5:57 PM [ in reply to I'm buying a Gamecock shirt today ]

Do that, and you will be in the same long lines with the coots getting refunds on their new coot flags!!!!

Re: On a scale of 0-1

May 16, 2014, 1:32 PM [ in reply to On a scale of 0-1 ]

I don't know about GWPCoot, but I'm toeing the party line and am going to predict we win by at least 2 TDs since the game is in Death Valley.

Good point, I doubt Dylan Thompson can

May 16, 2014, 1:35 PM

be successful in that environment

Re: On a scale of 0-1

May 16, 2014, 7:04 PM [ in reply to Re: On a scale of 0-1 ]

Bold prediction, you would think after 5 years y'all would quit doing that lol lets win first and then talk

You sure you hate to say it?***

May 16, 2014, 2:06 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty sure, why whatcha gettin at here?***

May 16, 2014, 2:17 PM

It's pretty dadgum obvious where your loyalties lie...

May 16, 2014, 2:20 PM

Dirtpecker

Where?***

May 16, 2014, 2:24 PM

He may be....

May 16, 2014, 2:33 PM [ in reply to It's pretty dadgum obvious where your loyalties lie... ]

but don't you think we should be asking the coots how you deal with losing to your rivals 5 times in a row?

This is the first time for this to ever happen to us.

At least we get another shot at them. I didn't even realize

May 16, 2014, 3:33 PM

we played them again this season. Seems like we've played them almost every year here recently.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Our defense is a lot better this year and that will be the

May 16, 2014, 3:35 PM

difference. I feel the running game is going to be the main ingredient on offense with some passing to keep them honest. KICK A$$ TIGERS!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't forget that

May 16, 2014, 3:36 PM

we will have our Peters back in for the matchup with the c0cks. I'm excited to see which team will pull this one out

Depends on who can rub the rock the hardest.***

May 16, 2014, 3:37 PM

When Peters butts heads with the C0CKS

May 16, 2014, 3:45 PM [ in reply to Don't forget that ]

there's going to be an explosion of epic proportions

I'd love to hear you call the play-by-play, bob***

May 16, 2014, 3:51 PM

Re: When Peters butts heads with the C0CKS

May 16, 2014, 6:00 PM [ in reply to When Peters butts heads with the C0CKS ]

Do you even docking bro?

LBU is gonna like this*****

May 17, 2014, 12:18 PM [ in reply to When Peters butts heads with the C0CKS ]

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

May 16, 2014, 3:39 PM

You sound like a coot. Are u a coot?

Asking for a friend.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 16, 2014, 4:01 PM

Put your money where your mouth is. Even up for any and I mean any amount you want. Minimum is 500 smackers! Coe on now you opened your big mouth so be man and put up for the Coots!!

500 smackers? How much does that

May 16, 2014, 4:07 PM

translate to in real money?

Re: 500 smackers? How much does that

May 16, 2014, 4:08 PM

a billion Stanley nickles

RA'd for something....Not sure what yet, but there's

May 16, 2014, 4:37 PM

something sinister in your post that ought to be RA'd.

I'll think about it tomorrow; yes, that's what I'll do, because after all tomorrow will be another day.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 16, 2014, 4:43 PM

http://collegespun.com/national/the-10-most-delusional-fan-bases-in-college-sports

Tell em coot!

May 16, 2014, 5:22 PM

How is it even possible that 1900 people have read this post and not one of you has replied with "tell em coot"

Come on doods.....you're slipping.

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

Re:

May 16, 2014, 5:24 PM

Tell em coot. ;)

Well played coot, well played

May 16, 2014, 8:49 PM [ in reply to Tell em coot! ]

63-17 beeches!

Re: Well played coot, well played

May 16, 2014, 9:13 PM

TD Clemson, TD Chad Jasmin in your face Coots. What they say now?

Oh yeeeaahhhhhh........

May 16, 2014, 10:57 PM

Hold
Tanneyhill
Garcia
Shaw
Thompson

And ummmmmm 5.

High 65!***

May 17, 2014, 12:04 AM

Re: Well played coot, well played

May 16, 2014, 9:53 PM [ in reply to Well played coot, well played ]

That loss total equal our loss total for the last 5 years? I write good but numbers give me truble

2008*******

May 16, 2014, 10:54 PM [ in reply to Well played coot, well played ]

DAPOTD***

May 16, 2014, 11:07 PM

I may be wrong but

May 17, 2014, 7:55 AM

didn't Dabo win their first meeting? If he did it once he will certainly do it again. Besides, Dabo is getting better as a head coach and Slurrier is killing brain cells by the millions and losing his edge due to age (like Bowden did at FSU). It is gonna flip for good this year. And the sad part is you see it too but can't admit the truth.

Re: I may be wrong but

May 17, 2014, 11:51 AM

I think GWP was obviously just having fun with his post and I don't necessarily agree that we'll lose this year, but I've literally heard this exact same thing dozens of times over the past 3-4-5 years.

Re: I may be wrong but

May 17, 2014, 1:33 PM

I foresee a hundyzillion interceptions and fumbles returned for touchdowns by the Cacks. 14 baptisms and nine new cheerleader soundbytes by Dabo at halftime. Spurrier is a genius, a Patton of Pigskin. Their players are aliens, and no one can comprehend the superhuman feats they constantly display- it is like looking upon Chutulu.
Oh woe unto anyone who challenges the Cacks of Souf Cackalacky and their cabinet full of hardware.

;)

Replies: 90
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic