Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I Hope I have to Eat My Words
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

I Hope I have to Eat My Words

Sep 16, 2014, 5:23 PM

but ANYONE who believes that we can beat the Criminoles with an effort even close to that at GOOOORGia , with a QB who has shown no ability to avoid a rush when needed, an OC whose approach is to coach like we had 11 All-Americans on offense and doesn't understand that the middle of the field is there to be used, must be smoking some real heavy stuff!!! Unless we pull a 180 on all these items we cannot win but I still say GO TIGERS!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you feel better now?***

Sep 16, 2014, 5:34 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do you feel better now?***

Sep 16, 2014, 7:56 PM

RC; No I don't. I just want the Tigers to win and do know what the he... i'm talking about.

Metamucil works for me!

Sep 16, 2014, 5:42 PM

Nm

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger/Terrier

Re: Metamucil works for me!

Sep 16, 2014, 7:58 PM

awoff: Maybe you've been putting the Metamucil in the wrong place! Put it in your brain and maybe you might begin to "see clearly now"

Re: I Hope I have to Eat My Words

Sep 16, 2014, 5:50 PM

It's going to be hard and I'm not getting my hopes up. But the Noles can be beat and we have good enough talent to do it . I go back to the Miami game in 03 they had the longest winning streak in the nation, they were still winning championships. The Tigers marched in there and won so I'm not giving up yet. Win of lose I just hope they compete and don't get steam rolled .

Noles can be beat in 14

Sep 16, 2014, 6:00 PM

Look at their body of work to date.

Re: Noles can be beat in 14

Sep 16, 2014, 7:59 PM

Joey: I agree but not without big, big changes from the Dawg game!

ru gay***

Sep 16, 2014, 8:00 PM [ in reply to Noles can be beat in 14 ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I Hope I have to Eat My Words

Sep 16, 2014, 7:55 PM [ in reply to Re: I Hope I have to Eat My Words ]

I hope you are correct and we win easily. Fact is however that unless there are major changes from the Dawgs game we will not win and that was what I was pointing out. starting Cole is fine but you must admit he is slow and has not shown an ability to avoid the rush. Second, Morris has not shown any understanding of the middle of the field and using it to our advantage. Until he changes his approach we will not win these huge games. That is all I'm saying. We are an underdog as in a big one and must use the element of surprise together with solid D to win. I'm not sure Morris gets that.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic