»
Topic: How will the Coots celebrate their 1969 ACC title?
Replies: 9   Last Post: Jul 23, 2018 1:23 PM by: CIEDTiger
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

How will the Coots celebrate their 1969 ACC title?

[2]
Posted: Jul 22, 2018 9:18 AM

Will they make a big deal out that team next year? They make fun of how lame the ACC but it's all they got in their history. But by Karma it happened 49 seasons ago in the ACC. I think their hunger for success will lead the Coots to do something big for that team in 2019. Bring back all those guys who are now in their early 70's to be recognized. But by acknowledging that team they bring the spotlight on all their other league championships as well. Ha!

Clemson has more NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS in football than they have league championships in Cooterville. Pretty sad performance by the Coots; even a Girl's basketball school should do better.

Re: How will the Coots celebrate their 1969 ACC title?

Posted: Jul 22, 2018 9:24 AM

Well, they have a shot at some Sixth Place rings this year, so they have ordered those.

Posted: Jul 22, 2018 2:53 PM

don't forget they can chip out the back of the lower loop on the 6 and make them 5th place again...

Posted: Jul 22, 2018 9:27 AM

Hahahaha great post. Yea it must suck for your rival to have more titles than you have league titles. Yet the Coots really think they are a good historic program that deserves to be respected haha, couldn’t even type that without laughing. Can’t wait til they come to Death Valley this year, they have got more confident now they won those whopping 9 games. Just makes it that much better when they think they actually going to come here and beat us. Spot the dang ball!!! Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!

The dizzying heights of accomplishment

Posted: Jul 22, 2018 10:25 AM

Are more than a chicken can handle...pecking rocks keeps them grounded.

Posted: Jul 22, 2018 3:09 PM

A big chicken fry, fix some chicken and dumplings, have chicken and biscuits? Sounds delicious to me.

Hang 5 in DV & add a 6th to celebrate their 50th Anniversary

Posted: Jul 22, 2018 3:28 PM

Now that would be SWEET!!!!!!!!!

But you're ALL wrong!!!!!!!........

Posted: Jul 22, 2018 9:03 PM

Haven't they won a BUNCH of conference championships in football? Aren't they co-champions with EVERY conference champion since they've been in the SEC??????

They sure seem to THINK they are!!!!!!!

To put this one title of theirs into perspective............

Posted: Jul 22, 2018 9:06 PM

I'm 63 this year - in 1969 I was only 14.

Re: To put this one title of theirs into perspective............

Posted: Jul 23, 2018 1:23 PM

Or to put another way, an American flag has been on the moon only a few months longer than a conference championship trophy has been on their campus

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 2 South side lower deck Sec.I Row NN seats 14,16. Five steps from Portal easy in/out.$1000 each. You...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1078 people have read this post