Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How can anyone blame him?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

How can anyone blame him?

Jan 20, 2018, 9:07 PM

We simply do not support basketball at Clemson from an alumni/fan perspective. We downsized LJ and still have problems filling it even with a top 25 team. We can blame the students or season ticket holders but there is and has been a feeling of apathy when it comes to our hoops program. Heck, even on this board on the day of a big basketball game like UNC the other night, 90% of the posts are about football. Why would a big time recruit want to go somewhere where basketball is not the focus of the athletic program or the alumni/fanbase, especially when the very opposite is true of the other blue bloods (duke, unc, Kansas and kentucky) recruiting him, where they feel the way about basketball that we feel about football. So don’t blame him, blame us.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How can anyone blame him?

Jan 20, 2018, 9:09 PM

The problem was that they were putting information out that was a complete contradiction to what he knew he was going to do. I just hate the waste of time our staff spent on him.

He betrayed us, and wasted our time for Dook, uggh!***

Jan 20, 2018, 9:17 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

who was putting information out there?

Jan 20, 2018, 9:27 PM [ in reply to Re: How can anyone blame him? ]

From what I read, most people really didn’t know what he was going to do. Maybe he didn’t either until today. He certainly didn’t seem to put any information out there one way or other.

Re: How can anyone blame him?

Jan 20, 2018, 9:40 PM

I get what you're saying exactly but he could've been the reason to change it, to bring the excitement back to clemson basketball

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic