Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hindsight review of the game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 629

Hindsight review of the game

Oct 20, 2018, 8:17 PM

Hey guys, solid win this afternoon. Proved the heads talk from the balloon knot once again. Desmond said we’d win but it would be close, two weeks in a row he has said this, after he called us a finesse team.
Nuff said... moving on

The Tigers take what they are given, running really wasn’t utilized today, not that we didn’t try but TL had it going today, the passing game more than enough.
Add NCST wanting to help us out by just giving us they’re ball we didn’t really need to run it.
ETN 15 rushes for 39 yds was a season low for him also broke his season streak of at least 100 yds a game every game of the season. Today marked his 3rd game in a row with 3 TD’s, this youngster has a smile on his face all game long, love his spirit and attitude., I think we all would agree we’d like to see him really buckle down and get his pass protect down like he can run the ball, the only area where he needs improvement in my mind.

The big talk of Finley coming in here and “ getting his all game long”, never materialized and actually made me laugh out loud. NCST had nothing to fight with all game long, the best part, they’re fans deserved this beat down worse than they’re team did, wuffies sorry but your fans are the worst in the nation. Good luck the rest of the way but I think we broke you, I don’t expect more than 2 wins out of your team the rest of the way.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 629
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic