Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Here in Cooterville the fluff of
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,891

Here in Cooterville the fluff of

Jan 6, 2017, 8:14 AM

Butt grabbing is the big story over the Tigers going for the Championship.

You can bet if we win this will still be the big story in Cooterville.

Message was edited by: AThomas®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They love talking about that kind of stuff because

Jan 6, 2017, 8:18 AM

they don't know diddly squat about football.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What would a coot grab to beat Ohio State 31-0

Jan 6, 2017, 8:21 AM

and play for a national championship ?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They would be smoking poles in every

Jan 6, 2017, 8:23 AM

men's room in Five Points.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They do that anyway.***

Jan 6, 2017, 8:50 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

As I posted earlier

Jan 6, 2017, 8:22 AM

The only thing they will be able to do is to continue to try and make fun of CW and BB.

Tiger Nation's response should be, "So two guys joking around by goosing fully padded up players where none of them even felt it until they saw the video is the only thing on the mind of you homophobes? The fact that your school can't beat a team you want to imply is gay tells you all that you need to know about your level of suck."

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's the story everywhere

Jan 6, 2017, 8:22 AM

I have many friends from various parts of the country that has no feelings towards Clemson one way or the other. Some of them have actually been pulling for Clemson just because it's my team. Every single one of them are like ### over this.

Bottom line it's immature and childish. I love everything Boulware has done for this program, but he's 100% wrong on this and his line of thinking. If players from any of our regional rivals (UGA, GT, UNCheat, USuCk, etc.) this board would be lit up making fun of the players and ripping the coach.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Re: It's the story everywhere

Jan 6, 2017, 8:25 AM

Then maybe you should not listen to people like Mike Golic. All this media attention is petty bullcrap. Period. You gotta expect those dumba$$ chickens to run with it. They got nothing else.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our defense needs to stop that mess now and move on!***

Jan 6, 2017, 8:50 AM

Where in my post did you read chicken fans and Golic?***

Jan 6, 2017, 9:09 AM [ in reply to Re: It's the story everywhere ]

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Re: Where in my post did you read chicken fans and Golic?***

Jan 6, 2017, 9:21 AM

My point was, Mike and Mike brought it up the other morning and Golic laughed at it and simply said, it's nothing, move on. It's BS. Tired of it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Where in my post did you read chicken fans and Golic?***

Jan 6, 2017, 9:24 AM

And I disagree. What Boulware did as the captain of the defense was take the limelight away from Wilkins and defend his teammate. I've posted several videos of some of the same crap that has happened but no media outrage. If you're one of these bleeding hearts that think a player was violated and it was "sexual assault", you need as much help as the other idiots. Nobody on OSU made a big deal of it. No one. Not one. 31-0 is still 31-0, and 56-7 is still 56-7.

Fence, can you repost those links here. Thanks.***

Jan 6, 2017, 9:42 AM

Where in my post did you read sexual assault????

Jan 6, 2017, 9:46 AM [ in reply to Re: Where in my post did you read chicken fans and Golic?*** ]

Quit putting words in my mouth. I said it was childish and immature. BB should've made a simple statement like CW did when he was asked about it. His long response just added fuel to the fire.

coots just looking for some type of moral victory

Jan 6, 2017, 9:36 AM

As usual. Don't why they like them so much, I've never had any use for moral victories myself. It means you lost.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,891
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic