Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Haven’t seen it posted yet.. Shelton Mitchell update...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Haven’t seen it posted yet.. Shelton Mitchell update...

Feb 15, 2018, 4:47 PM

Per numerous sources, Shelton is back on campus as of 3pm. He is undergoing concussion protocol. His status will be updated on Friday and a final decision about Sunday’s game will be made Saturday.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Haven’t seen it posted yet.. Shelton Mitchell update...

Feb 15, 2018, 4:50 PM

he likely will not play for 2 weeks, I just do not see him being cleared by Sunday.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don’t anticipate seeing him Sunday, but not sure about 2 weeks...

Feb 15, 2018, 4:53 PM

Sure did look scary last night being literally dragged off the floor. But stranger things have happened I guess. Donnal came back after 5 days, but I’m not sure the difference in severity between the 2 concussions

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Haven’t seen it posted yet.. Shelton Mitchell update...

Feb 15, 2018, 5:08 PM

I'd be shocked if he plays on Sunday, but I consider it great news that he's on campus, and there is even a .00001% chance of him playing this weekend. I was highly concerned about his long term health last night.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I doubt he plays as well. The one thing we know for sure

Feb 15, 2018, 5:13 PM

is he was basically out on his feet. Like a boxer getting tagged and wobbly. While that doesn't always equal a concussion, it is still likely.

Just good to know he's back in town. I'm sure they had to drive back if he's in protocol

Re: I doubt he plays as well. The one thing we know for sure

Feb 15, 2018, 8:13 PM

He was flown back on athletic dept. plane which flies at a much lower level that commercial flights.

That was pretty scary. Mitch got his bell rung big time on

Feb 15, 2018, 8:53 PM

that back blow. I was surprised that FSU didn't have any medical looking personnel of their own out there with him it seemed, as long as that delay lasted. It was all Tiger training staff and coaches. That crappy floor all night.

Encouraged by today's reports that CT's and such are good and he's back home. I wouldn't look for a whole lot of production out of him until next weekend at the earliest though (Ga Tech?). That was a hurt man and it'll take a bit for him to get back full.

Godspeed.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic