Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Have you ever posted something on a message board
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 4,184

Have you ever posted something on a message board

Oct 17, 2017, 9:07 AM

that shows your complete ignorance and once it gains mainstream media attention delete it to have your name removed from said statement?

Yeah me neither, but I think someone else on this site had that happen recently!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

What did bob do this time?***

Oct 17, 2017, 9:08 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: What did bob do this time?***

Oct 17, 2017, 9:12 AM

grindr again??!!***

Oct 17, 2017, 9:36 AM [ in reply to What did bob do this time?*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

What happened? I must have missed something.

Oct 17, 2017, 9:09 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Brief synopsis

Oct 17, 2017, 9:17 AM

TigerQueen posted a derogatory comment about CDS and his commitment to Clemson; after about 85 replies and a heated discussion he then deleted his post.

YWIA

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks

Oct 17, 2017, 9:18 AM

At least it wasn't picked up by the national media.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Time for the permaban. The queen has littered this board enough.***

Oct 17, 2017, 9:32 AM [ in reply to Brief synopsis ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's my line.***

Oct 17, 2017, 12:24 PM [ in reply to What happened? I must have missed something. ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Message Removed By The Author

Just testing....

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Message Never Posted By The Author

Oct 17, 2017, 9:56 AM

This works best for me when stupid and / or drunk.

I try to stay away from tigernet when the game is on.

Seems to me a lot of people jump on the net and bash our players and coaches. The ID's I'm unfamiliar with. They are not normal posters. Bandwagons maybe.

Coots***

Oct 17, 2017, 9:34 AM

Re: Have you ever posted something on a message board

Oct 17, 2017, 9:12 AM

yep.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2017, 9:25 AM

Yes, I trolled Dinnich juan time, and got a lot of flack in here for all the mis speeled words when it got published

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2017, 9:29 AM

Coots probably. They are walking around with their chests out because Tennessee did not know what play to call on the 2 yard line. World beaters I tell you. Have they played a ranked team yet ? Maybe A&M which a team that should not be ranked.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No but I see that tiger jamie is working hard on it.***

Oct 17, 2017, 9:31 AM

I think ignorance is a prerequisite for mainstream media

Oct 17, 2017, 10:06 AM

So whomever this individuals is they are well on the way to media stardom, unfortunately.

Admittedly I have posted in a negative light before and get disgusted later on at myself. I have to learn to keep away during the game but I’m drawn to TNET like a moth to a flame ??????

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yea, but are you

Oct 17, 2017, 12:28 PM

skronger than the average american male?

I get what you're saying, but I must ask you kind sir

Oct 17, 2017, 12:29 PM

What good can come of your post? Take the high road man. A Clemson man needs no introduction, as the saying goes.

Re: I get what you're saying, but I must ask you kind sir***

Oct 17, 2017, 12:39 PM

Oct 17, 2017, 12:47 PM

Someone is about to be put on ignore.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

I got skinned here for posting about one of our players...

Oct 17, 2017, 12:49 PM

who took a season off to straighten out some personal issues. I reckoned his grades were an issue but I wasn't perfectly clear on the statement. I think many of our people though I was criticizing the kid for flunking or something.

What I mean was that academic challenges sometimes play a major role in overwhelming a student athlete's time scheduling and determination to succeed.

I worked and supported a family while I attended Clemson. At times I wondered if it was worth the consumption of my soul. I appreciated the circumstances that the players was enduring because I've been there and done that with much more responsibility than the average college athlete. I'm thinking five kids, a big fat wife and a full load of Construction Science classes is just as stressful as being a student athlete.

Maybe it's not. Anyway I apologized without excuse or reason and we all let it go.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Still bothering you huh?

Oct 17, 2017, 12:53 PM

;)

Re: Still bothering you huh?

Oct 17, 2017, 1:22 PM

Yes, I should have explained my view a little better. I get angry when someone unfairly criticizes Clemson, our coaching staff or players and I was a little frustrated with myself for not being more clear.

I paid dearly, in family time, leisure time and just plain sleep and loss of comfort zone to attend and graduate Clemson. I feel sometimes I paid more than anyone to be a Clemson grad. It wasn't of pride or for the money but to make sure my seven children knew that they were capable of handling anything life threw at them. I did it of obligation to them and to myself to prove something.

So yeah, I'm fairly sensitive about everything Clemson.

BTW, it was five when I enrolled, six when I graduated and...maybe I got the numbers crossed but anyway I had a truckload.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You and Phillip Rivers could be best friends,

Oct 17, 2017, 2:24 PM

a lot in common.

Oct 17, 2017, 1:11 PM

Honestly I stay away from message boards... never posted on them... never will.

I keep waiting on

Oct 17, 2017, 2:22 PM

Crump and B-Meist to give this a TU.

Replies: 27
| visibility 4,184
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic