Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Guess the "pundits" can drop the NW has the best D narrative
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1

Guess the "pundits" can drop the NW has the best D narrative

Nov 29, 2020, 11:40 AM

with that clunker loss to powerhouse MICH ST. They talked up WIS until they lost to NW and then it was NW until now and, since it is possible that OHIO St really isnt that good after all, they may be left with guess who - good ole Clemson and Bama yet again!

Really and truly, this COVID deal has been a testament to the strength of the individual programs and the conferences. Face it, the B10 and PAC10 didnt want to play and that's the quality that you are seeing with those teams. This shows us that recruiting is huge and really does matter but in matters if you are getting and keeping the right players, players who fit your system and buy into your culture. UGA has plenty of 5star players, just not always the right 5star players in the right places. Coaches like Dabo have realized that depth is huge and he is always prepping for next year now, etc. COVID has exposed coaches who coach for the now and dont consider the programs - LSU?????

Also, COVID has shown us the seedy underbelly of college football and that is FSU. They have been dirty for a while, the stench has been there and we now see that is rotten to the core and, I, for one, could care less if they never come back.

Lastly, the season winds down and the cream is rising yet again. The two premier programs in college football - Clemson and Bama - appear to be heading to restoring some normalcy in this crazy year - lets hope so!!!!! We need it!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic