Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For all of your info on how to coach basketball and football
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 823

For all of your info on how to coach basketball and football

Feb 9, 2016, 10:08 AM

How to conduct yourself with "class", how to fix any problem in regards to your team, come to Tigernet.

We'll watch from the TV and tell you what we would have done, because we'll never do it!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: For all of your info on how to coach basketball and football

Feb 9, 2016, 10:14 AM

Is Cam aware of your Man-Crush? It's sweet but I doubt he cares, he already has a boyfriend.

Feb 9, 2016, 10:31 AM

Acting like a decent person is not rocket science

Cams post game interview looked more like drug dealer dude in the police interrogation room than NFL MVP acting like a mature adult

Feb 9, 2016, 10:36 AM

This was more to do with all of the comments I've read about the basketball team, keeping players out of foul trouble, and coming forward to say "I told you so" when the basketball team struggles again.

Post game interview wasn't his finest moment. Again, none of us will ever know how we would have handled it. He walked out before he could say anything disrespectful, doesn't owe it to anyone to sit there and answer questions that have no impact on the game. just being a bigger man and walking away before he did something non classy and gets bashed hahahaha

"doesn't owe it to anyone to sit there"..

Feb 9, 2016, 12:08 PM

well actually he does:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/11/20/like-it-or-not-nfls-media-policy-is-clear/

“Players must be available to the media following every game and regularly during the practice week as required under league rules. Star players, or other players with unusually heavy media demands, must be available to the media that regularly cover their teams at least once during the practice week in addition to their required post-game media availability. . . . Each club will open its locker room during the normal practice week (based on a Sunday game) on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday to all accredited media for player interviews for a minimum of 45 minutes.”

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

It really is funny to me how far you will go to

Feb 9, 2016, 10:32 AM

protect your name on Tigernet, Cam.

I really would have never expected you to care this much!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

I beg your pardon, when my team lost to the Mabel Owens

Feb 9, 2016, 10:32 AM

Women's Bible study group in the county church league championship, we all stayed for the duration of the press conference, and even dove on a spare chicken leg in the covered dish supper afterwards.

Just sayin...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I beg your pardon, when my team lost to the Mabel Owens

Feb 9, 2016, 10:37 AM

Well you are obviously a better man than Cam Newton.

Doesn't hold much weight around here, but congrats?

haha, Thanks man that means a lot.***

Feb 9, 2016, 11:59 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 823
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic