»
Topic: Football Recruiting Update: Clemson in top group for nation's #1 center
Replies: 7   Last Post: Apr 4, 2016 11:26 PM by: jarheadtiger®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7   Pages: 1  

Football Recruiting Update: Clemson in top group for nation's #1 center

[1]
Posted: Apr 4, 2016 11:50 AM

Clemson in top group for nation's #1 center

Read Update »

If he comes to Clemson, he'll be a Tiger

[1]
Posted: Apr 4, 2016 12:24 PM

If Dabo and crew will have to do nothing, it's a family that through love(tough love) will help you become man in the best place on earth.

It's going to be tough to start for our offense early but if he is the number one center in ability he will get a shot to play.

Re: If he comes to Clemson, he'll be a Tiger

Posted: Apr 4, 2016 1:19 PM

Honestly, I'm not sure he has a committable offer from us. From everything I have read, we are now down to one OL spot in the 2017 class. Our focus is to take a tackle, either Trey Smith from TN or Andrew Thomas from GA. Having said that, I think Ruiz is oversign worthy. You find a way to make room for the #1 center in the country, and will give us a strong heir apparent to Falcinelli or Giella.

Re: If he comes to Clemson, he'll be a Tiger

[1]
Posted: Apr 4, 2016 1:42 PM

Thought this might be a basketball post but then I came to my senses. Can't complain, keep adding to that O Line.

#1 Center in the nation from IMG isn't even a 5 Star?

[2]
Posted: Apr 4, 2016 2:20 PM

logic does not hold up by these sites' own standards

BEST IS THE STANDARD

Centers and Guards are almost never 5 Star

Posted: Apr 4, 2016 2:39 PM

there are at most 2 or 3 OTs that are 5 star every year and they're usually the only OLs that get that rating

Probably relevant to note where these IMG guys grew up

Posted: Apr 4, 2016 5:31 PM

and transferred from since they come from all over the country to play there for a year or two. Ruiz is from Camden, NJ which explains Rutgers and Temple being in the group.

Re: Football Recruiting Update: Clemson in top group for nation's #1 center

Posted: Apr 4, 2016 11:26 PM

Wow, what a suprise, Michigan in the lead for this kid right now. Either the Jabronis at the NCAA put the kibosh on Harbaugh's BS quick, or a lot of other schools are going to start camping at IMG as well.

Replies: 7   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Georgia Tech
FOR SALE: 4 Tickets -- TDL Row GG -- Looking for face value, please text me if interested. 4784944658

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
1623 people have read this post