Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dang! Just looked at the bracket. CofC/Tiger
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Dang! Just looked at the bracket. CofC/Tiger

Mar 12, 2018, 10:06 PM

Matchup possible. Really selection committee. I know there are a few of us die hard Tiger fans that are CofC alum that post on this board. I was at CofC during the Cougars heyday. Gonna be torn for this one. This will be a no win / win-win for me although the Tigers have more of an opportunity to make some noise. So I pulling for the Tigers should it happen.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dang! Just looked at the bracket. CofC/Tiger

Mar 12, 2018, 10:25 PM

I’m right there with ya. I’ve been a tiger fan since birth, but ended up attending cofc. I too will pull for the Tigers should that matchup happen. Remember Danny Johnson? He left Clemson and had a terrific career for the cougars. Man those mid 90s to early 2000 teams at cofc we’re something....Thad Delaney, Marion Busby, sedric webber, jermel president....just to name a few. They had some dudes on those teams!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 13, 2018, 3:31 AM

This would be tough; however, I attended CofC when basketball was all we had. If they have to beat Clemson to get to the Sweet 16 for the first time ever, I will be happy with either outcome but especially proud if the Cougs advance.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WL

Mar 13, 2018, 11:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Dang! Just looked at the bracket. CofC/Tiger ]

Yes. I remember that freaking heartbreaking loss to Maryland. That one for the Cougs and freaking Tate George burning the Tigers.

That team was stout.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 13, 2018, 5:08 AM

I am hoping for that matchup . I want the Cougars to beat Auburn and end up with Clemson on Sunday .

Then I want the College to go quietly ... not the sort of loss that will be memorable though ... a nice easy Clemson win .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

You seem to be dying easily for a diehard.

Mar 13, 2018, 10:06 AM

Maybe you should change your statement to easydie Clemson fan.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic