»
Topic: Dang! Just looked at the bracket. CofC/Tiger
Replies: 5   Last Post: Mar 13, 2018 11:13 PM by: COTIGER1
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Dang! Just looked at the bracket. CofC/Tiger

[2]
Posted: Mar 12, 2018 10:06 PM

Matchup possible. Really selection committee. I know there are a few of us die hard Tiger fans that are CofC alum that post on this board. I was at CofC during the Cougars heyday. Gonna be torn for this one. This will be a no win / win-win for me although the Tigers have more of an opportunity to make some noise. So I pulling for the Tigers should it happen.

Re: Dang! Just looked at the bracket. CofC/Tiger

[1]
Posted: Mar 12, 2018 10:25 PM

I’m right there with ya. I’ve been a tiger fan since birth, but ended up attending cofc. I too will pull for the Tigers should that matchup happen. Remember Danny Johnson? He left Clemson and had a terrific career for the cougars. Man those mid 90s to early 2000 teams at cofc we’re something....Thad Delaney, Marion Busby, sedric webber, jermel president....just to name a few. They had some dudes on those teams!

[1]
Posted: Mar 13, 2018 3:31 AM

This would be tough; however, I attended CofC when basketball was all we had. If they have to beat Clemson to get to the Sweet 16 for the first time ever, I will be happy with either outcome but especially proud if the Cougs advance.

2018 orange level member

WL

Posted: Mar 13, 2018 11:13 PM

Yes. I remember that freaking heartbreaking loss to Maryland. That one for the Cougs and freaking Tate George burning the Tigers.

That team was stout.

[1]
Posted: Mar 13, 2018 5:08 AM

I am hoping for that matchup . I want the Cougars to beat Auburn and end up with Clemson on Sunday .

Then I want the College to go quietly ... not the sort of loss that will be memorable though ... a nice easy Clemson win .

2018 white level member

DB23

You seem to be dying easily for a diehard.

Posted: Mar 13, 2018 10:06 AM

Maybe you should change your statement to easydie Clemson fan.

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Syracuse
FOR SALE: 4 tix on 40yd line. Sec TDN Row S $65ea

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2058 people have read this post