Topic: DJ on netflix
Replies: 4   Last Post: Jan 11, 2019 1:16 PM by: TigerScott88®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

DJ on netflix

[1]
Posted: Jan 11, 2019 7:24 AM

So I don't know if any of u on here watched Last Chance U, but there is another show on Netflix. Its called "QB1"...This one focuses on highly touted QBs going thru their senior year and the recruiting process. Well on the 2nd season of "QB1" it shows the 2018 class, featuring 3 qbs- J Fields, S Hartman, and Re-al Mithchell. During the season DJ U. (The 5star qb we are recruiting) is a sophomore and takes Mitchell's starting job even though he is a senior!! It's really cool to watch! Great show, and it shows how good DJ really is , ON & OFF the field!! I recommend this to all who have Netflix!!! GO TIGERS!!!

Re: DJ on netflix

Posted: Jan 11, 2019 7:42 AM

Thanks!

2019 purple level member

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers, any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Posted: Jan 11, 2019 7:51 AM

Speaking of DJ. I was thinking, did the real USC try to hire Kingsbury(great QB coach) to help them in luring DJ to stay in SO CAL? Well, if that is the case it did not work out like they thought!

Posted: Jan 11, 2019 8:03 AM

He is big, physical, dangerous runner, good football iq, cannon arm. And seems to be very humble, extremely coachable, and craving to learn his craft!!! Would be a HUGE GET!!! GO TIGERS

Seems like Fields was very anxious to come out of the game

Posted: Jan 11, 2019 1:16 PM

towards the end of games. Down by 11 with over 2 and a half minutes to go? Am I going back in, because I don't think we should.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

null

Replies: 4  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1194 people have read this post