Topic: Coots maybe over confident
Replies: 4   Last Post: Nov 23, 2017 9:59 AM by: clawpaw®
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4   Pages: 1  

Coots maybe over confident

[1]
Posted: Nov 22, 2017 10:39 PM

They wanna punch HR in the face. They sure are a mouthy bunch today. You would think they are the favs.

Re: Coots maybe over confident

[1]
Posted: Nov 22, 2017 11:12 PM

They definitely think they’re the favs. Been talking ever since the cuse game that clemson is beatable. Then even more confidence after the NC State game... they equate both winning by 7 as being equal.

I’ve watched most of their games this year and they look horrible most of the time but somehow end up winning. They really should be 9-2 at worst.

What Dabo was saying about their defense wasn’t coach speak, somehow they let teams march up and down the field on them but end up not giving up many points.

2017 orange level member

[1]
Posted: Nov 23, 2017 12:43 AM

The coots will be on the field but the only team that will be there that could beat us is us but I don't see that happening again this season

[1]
Posted: Nov 23, 2017 1:54 AM

Overconfident? Any confidence is overconfident! I wonder how well Bentley will sleep tomorrow night remembering last year, and thinking it's coming again, and all he can do is to drop back in the pocket and flop.

Posted: Nov 23, 2017 9:59 AM

If Clemson plays Clemson Football we will be fine! The coots over emotional state may wind up hurting them. I sure hope it does and hit 'em in the mouth!

Go Tigers!!!

2017 white level member

Replies: 4   Pages: 1  
Clemson Gear
Clemson Bowl game tickets and travel
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1442 people have read this post