»
Topic: Coots QB commit
Replies: 9   Last Post: Apr 23, 2018 11:56 AM by: LemonTiger
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

Coots QB commit

Posted: Apr 23, 2018 10:40 AM

ESPN redid their rankings and now have him as the #1 PRO QB in the nation, strange turn of events.

he's actually pretty good

Posted: Apr 23, 2018 10:43 AM

but this QB class is pretty weak compared to the last few cycles. Howell is the best QB in the class in my opinion but I like TP's upside.

As long as he’s OK handing the ball off on 1st and 2nd down

[1]
Posted: Apr 23, 2018 10:45 AM

And throwing on 3rd and long...

2018 white level member

Good Kid,good QB, however,

Posted: Apr 23, 2018 10:57 AM

look for him to decide to go to Washington in memory of his Brother

WSU not UW but doubt that he would want to go anywhere there

Posted: Apr 23, 2018 11:02 AM

to play college ball-- seems like that would be too difficult. Probably one of the reasons he wants to go to UCS -- about as far away as you can get.

Re: Good Kid,good QB, however,

Posted: Apr 23, 2018 11:49 AM

His brother was at Washington State not Washington

Key Word: ESPN

Posted: Apr 23, 2018 10:58 AM

SC > SEC > ESPN.

Posted: Apr 23, 2018 11:06 AM

The 6-foot-3, 218-pound prospect didn't waste much time to commit to the Gamecocks after returning home from a visit earlier this offseason. He liked everything he saw and heard, and has already built his own recruiting pitch for other targets.

"I know a lot of people think that saying the same stuff is repetitive but, honestly, South Carolina is family," Hilinski said. "I have never met a better group of people, coaches that genuinely care about your well being. I've heard from people that I've never met in my life welcoming me to the family and congratulating me. Once I make that pitch and make sure they know they'll be comfortable at South Carolina, which I feel is an important part of making a college decision, and they get to feel that on campus, I think it could make a huge impact.

"Coach (Bryan) McClendon actually sent me a list of all the guys he wants me to text. And then Bobby Bentley, the running backs coach, sent me a few names of running backs. I asked coach (Dan) Werner for some numbers so I can work on some guys and send them texts. Whenever I see a top-10 list come out with South Carolina included, you know I'm sliding into those DMs."

Hilinski plans to graduate early and is set to arrive on campus next January.

"The Under Armour All-America Game is that first week of January, then I'll be leaving for South Carolina after that," he said.

Hilinski is the No. 10-rated pro-style quarterback in the 2019 class and No. 38 overall prospect in California, per the 247Sports Composite.

https://247sports.com/Article/College-Football-Recruiting-Orange-Lutheran-four-star-quarterback-Ryan-Hilinski-has-put-on-his-recruiting-hat-for-the-South-Carolina-Gamecocks-117532168

Meanwhile....

[1]
Posted: Apr 23, 2018 11:02 AM

He's not in the top 300 prospects on 247 and not ranked Nationally whatsoever on Rivals. Considering ESPN broke from pretty much everyone and ranked Fields ahead of Lawrence, I think you have to take their rankings with a grain....or a bucket of salt.

Re: Meanwhile....

Posted: Apr 23, 2018 11:56 AM

Grain or bucket of slaw*

Fixed it for you.

HTH TIA

Replies: 9  
Clemson Gear
Clemson Gear

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: I HAVE 4 GREAT SEATS TOGETHER IN THE LOWER DECK ON THE 35 YARD LINE. $1200 EACH. SECTION R ROW H8 SE...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
2859 people have read this post