Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson's Recruiting is a Self-Cullilng Mechanism That
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Clemson's Recruiting is a Self-Cullilng Mechanism That

Dec 21, 2018, 6:57 PM

For the most part weeds out kids that would for some reason not fit well at Clemson. There is a bit of culture difference and a workman like culture interspersed with self-accountability that is not for everyone.

When we lose a kid to another top 10 program it hurts but you generally understand it. When you lose a kid to that rahtard farm in Knoxville it tells you the kid is either addled or was not going to have the style and work ethic to play at Clemson. Not trying to be elitist but Dabo's program, mostly is turning out great character kids and is likely recruiting most heavily those types.

I am generally chalking up losses like Crouch to a highly talented kid not wanting to share the spotlight, be accountable and do the school work and field work to win. Not everybody wants that, look at Rashan Gary....dude just wanted fastest trip to NFL and 7 figure contract. Hey good for him, in hindsight that type player is more of a rarity a Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yup...crouch must like to do all the bad things in the bible

Dec 21, 2018, 6:58 PM

Clearly

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

What's unique about Gary? He played 3 years and is now

Dec 21, 2018, 7:43 PM

going pro. Sounds just like big Dex to me.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His HS coach was given a job at Michigan

Dec 21, 2018, 7:45 PM

around the same time he chose to go there.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Gary commitment on ESPN was and will always

Dec 21, 2018, 9:30 PM

be one of the strangest events I've ever seen in sports.

The kid looked absolutely miserable. idk maybe he was just nervous but look at his face. He just looks very unhappy to me. I wonder if he wanted to come to CU but for whatever reason didn't feel like he could. Half the folks in the video looked like that though, soo, maybe I'm not reading the room well.

https://youtu.be/0YF-VTg2wyY

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

Re: The Gary commitment on ESPN was and will always

Dec 21, 2018, 11:34 PM

Yeah, after watching that live at the time, and lack of excitement, I thought we were better off with out.

I LOOOVE self Culling myself...

Dec 21, 2018, 11:42 PM

Especially to 5? on p??nhub

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic