Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can someone please explain to me...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Can someone please explain to me...

Nov 14, 2012, 4:27 PM

why in the heck are people concerned about the wolf puppies and lamecocks??????

Have you all not been paying attention this year. CLEMSON IS FOCUSED ON CLEMSON!! No one is going to stop us or has the talent to match up....If we play Alabama we will smack them around too.

The reason we average every game around the same points is because we ARE GOOD!!!..Very good....that is not a fluke. Clemson scores points...lots of points...Please stop worrying and enjoy the ride while the season is still going on or you can wait to next year and do it all over again. Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

heard that last year***

Nov 14, 2012, 4:32 PM

This team is different, negative nancy***

Nov 14, 2012, 4:33 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ha.......heard that last year too........

Nov 14, 2012, 4:36 PM

i'm of the mindset..........SHOW ME don't TELL ME

IF, big IF we beat NCST AND SCar then i'll believe this team is different................it seems different, but we were in the EXACT same spot last year before we crapped the bed in typical clemson fashion

not being negative, just going off of clemson's past

you're wrong...what we lost like 3 out of 4....not going to

Nov 14, 2012, 4:44 PM

be the same...already passed that mark.

Not to be negative here

Nov 14, 2012, 4:46 PM

But it is still possible for us to lose 3 out of our last 4 games.

DOn't think it'll happen at all, but it is technically possible still.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yes, but at this point last year we were 9-1........

Nov 14, 2012, 4:57 PM [ in reply to you're wrong...what we lost like 3 out of 4....not going to ]

if this team is truly "different" we will finish 11-1

all i'm sayin' is i'll believe it when i see it

"typical Clemson fashion"s winning. Check the history & the

Nov 14, 2012, 4:57 PM [ in reply to ha.......heard that last year too........ ]

FACTS......facts give many people a problems in particular those of a cootish nature.

we "typically" lose to somebody we're not supposed to.......

Nov 14, 2012, 5:01 PM

hasn't happened this year so far

if we don't win BOTH games to finish the season then that means we "pulled a clemson"

you saying that we are better than SCAR?

Nov 14, 2012, 5:15 PM

not based on vegas point spread, but are we a better team?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

we "SHOULD" beat SCar.........

Nov 14, 2012, 5:20 PM

we have them @home @night and are riding a 3 game losing streak..and supposedly we are a "different" team, i'll believe it when i see it.......no excuse to lose to them this year

will we beat them??.........ehh after watching us the last 3 years nothing tells me anything will be different in the outcome right now.

we "SHOULDN'T" have had our teeth kicked in the last 3 yrs but we did.

Well said!

Nov 14, 2012, 4:33 PM

I agree 100%. This team is special

Because both are capable of beating Clemson

Nov 14, 2012, 4:37 PM

Now, I'd argue if Clemson brings their B game they beat NCState, but our B game against USC probably means a close loss.

No reason not to acknowledge that.

FYI, I believe we win them both, but neither are gimmees

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well....i guess there are people out there that do not

Nov 14, 2012, 4:43 PM

have any type of faith....have to win it before they say oh yeah i knew that would happen. I call BS....You are either on the winning team or you are on the skeptical train...I know which train I am on....the one that will steam roll the rest of the season.

So, someone who thinks we can be beat

Nov 14, 2012, 4:45 PM

Has no faith in the Tigers?

I suppose that's one way to look at it. I don't get that viewpoint, but oh well to each their own.

Re: well....i guess there are people out there that do not

Nov 14, 2012, 4:49 PM [ in reply to well....i guess there are people out there that do not ]

That's ridiculous.

I'm skeptical about NC State because they whooped our tail last year. And it was even worse than the score indicated.

I'm skeptical about the Coots because it don't matter who you got at QB, WR, RB and tight end, if your O-line gets dominated and the opponent runs the ball on you all day, you end up with Boyd having 83 yards passing.

Both these teams are the best we've played since FSU. SCAR by a long shot. That's not giving them too much credit --- that's just watching football.

Anyway. No need to take anyone lightly. Especially two teams who beat us badly last year.

TI has an article on 2000 Clemson team at 8-0 and riding

Nov 14, 2012, 4:54 PM

high until average at best GT team came into DV and derailed us and put a dagger in our heat with 7 seconds left to go. We tanked and the next week we were slaughtered in Florida by a top 5 FSU team. Hope we beat NC State and then find way past USuC. It could be the best finish in 20+ years or another dagger to the heart.

I am anxious to kick this thing off against the Wolfpack.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can someone please explain to me...

Nov 14, 2012, 4:48 PM

My only concern is that our D still seems to have problems with teams that have QB's that can pass effectively. NCSU has one of those. NCSU will get some points. I think we get more, so we'll probably be okay. I'm still banking on a blowout win at HOME vs the woofies. Maybe 50+ points to ~17 for State.

I think the pack is in for more than they're bargaining for. Saturday can't get here fast enough.

Boyd, Hopkins, Watkins, Ellington.........................

Nov 14, 2012, 4:56 PM

Aren't these the same skill guys that played against the coots last year? We also had a great TE in Allen and the coots humiliated us again. That is why I am cautious.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Boyd, Hopkins, Watkins, Ellington.........................

Nov 14, 2012, 5:02 PM

My thoughts, too.

Can't expect to do much of anything unless the o-line plays better and we don't let Shaw run all over the place.

Re: Can someone please explain to me...

Nov 14, 2012, 5:03 PM

I wish the ACC was as focused as Clemson, then nobody would be bashing our conference!!!

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic