Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Beating the Coots
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Beating the Coots

Nov 16, 2014, 5:09 PM

Everyone relax. I think we beat USuCk. It's not going to be in the "revenge blowout" fashion that everyone would like to see with DW. It's going to me more of an "80s style stifling defense vs Todd Ellis" type deal. The Coots have not played a defense even close to what we have. A couple of turnovers by Vic, Grady, and the gang, and I think it rolls for us. But hey, let's beat Ga State first.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Beating the Coots

Nov 16, 2014, 5:10 PM

I'll take that ??

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

thank goodness we have countdown clocks***

Nov 16, 2014, 5:12 PM

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

i'll be happy to hear them whine about barely beating them at home doesn't

Nov 16, 2014, 5:15 PM

count for much, or some idiocy like that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

HAHA! That's exactly what will happen. It's who they are.***

Nov 16, 2014, 5:44 PM

I have the same feeling. *******

Nov 16, 2014, 5:17 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How are we going to score? They have a good offense.

Nov 16, 2014, 5:22 PM

We will have to score some to beat them even if our defense plays well.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think we'll score. Not much, but enough.***

Nov 16, 2014, 5:46 PM

Great beak down there

Nov 16, 2014, 5:50 PM

No football reasons why we score, just you think so. Someone tell Dabo the secret to winning

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Great beak down there

Nov 16, 2014, 6:03 PM

Well, because we scored enough against Louisville, Cuse, Wake, and BC to win didn't we? Coots don't have 1/4 of the defense any of those have. That's the "football" reason. Oh and I believe in these kids, you should try it sometime.

Actually, no. We didn't score against Louisville at all

Nov 16, 2014, 8:26 PM

--on offense--anyway.

Are you watching the same team?

Nov 16, 2014, 8:29 PM [ in reply to Great beak down there ]

We can't get into the end zone! We will lose to Carolina no doubt!!! Mark this post and then run your mouth after the game ends. Fire Dabo if USUCK makes it a 6 pack

Nov 16, 2014, 5:39 PM

I do like your optimism and positive outlook. I think it will be a challenging task, but we are capable. If our Offense can just score some points like they are capable of doing, our defense will hold up their end. I think Saturday and the other games we have lost it was just due to our Offense being so poor that our defense just finally gave up. I hate to say it, but I do believe it. If the Offense will just run the HUNH offense like we should be doing, we will look a lot better. I don't know why it has been shelved, but when we speed things up we do a lot better.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 16, 2014, 5:51 PM

Exactly my friend, and I think that's what we'll do. Tempo Tempo. I've heard many say that Nick S. has a better grasp of the tempo aspect than Cole. Without disrespecting Cole, and being really careful with their words, even Nuk Hopkins and Tajh Boyd have basically said that.

link?***

Nov 16, 2014, 5:52 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: link?***

Nov 16, 2014, 6:06 PM

Watch the spring game and Boyd talks about it.....Nuk tweeted Nick's accolades. I'm not going to link it and spoon feed you...go find it yourself. I suspect you're a coot anyway...Have fun arguing with yourself.

Re: link?***

Nov 17, 2014, 10:43 PM

Kudos for not falling prey to the "show me" boy or girl. They already know it's true.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To do that, somebody needs to take Morris to the

Nov 16, 2014, 7:27 PM

middle of the field, between the nose tackle and the free safety, and rub his nose in it.

We will beat the coots by 21+

Nov 16, 2014, 8:23 PM

Their defense is the second worst on our schedule. Only UNc's is as inept. (Not including SC State and Ga St).

Nov 16, 2014, 8:24 PM

how many points did GA score on Fla

Nov 16, 2014, 8:27 PM

Florida has a really good defense , and the Coots eeked it out with some late luck. I think if you want a comparison you can look at the UF offense/defense to ours ...the Watson-less Tiger offense has been equally as bad as that Gator group.
Still , the defense of the Gators did enough to win that game holding the Coots to 17 in regulation.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic