»
Topic: BSB Update: Two Clemson Baseball players to return to team
Replies: 4   Last Post: Jul 23, 2015 4:41 PM by: Litefoot®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

BSB Update: Two Clemson Baseball players to return to team

Posted: Jul 17, 2015 9:23 PM

Two Clemson Baseball players to return to team

Read Update »

Monte Lee has absolutely took the program and attacked

[5]
Posted: Jul 17, 2015 11:29 PM

it with a passion for baseball and a mission to win with gratitude for the job, facilities, recruits and fans. He has faith that if guys are loose playing ball and enjoying it and giving the players (hitters & pitchers) the plan from the get go. He plans to play loose and attack to win Championships. What player wouldn't want to play for him? These guys are pumped buying in and it's easier to sell the best facilities and fans anywhere.

I can't wait to see the difference in the teams. I thought Jack was a great coach and he was a good coach but getting complacent and comfortable can make your program stale. I see what everybody was complaining about now. I will always respect Jack but I'm extremely happy we have Monte, he's brought a freshness to the program.

I want to enjoy every moment of football season but after it's over I'm going to enjoy baseball the best I ever have. It's exciting to see us grow into a great team.

Go Tigers! Thank you Monte!

2018 white level member

I love our winning tradition. “Let’s make the others want to be like us” Dabo Swinney

Re: Monte Lee has absolutely took the program and attacked

[2]
Posted: Jul 18, 2015 8:08 AM

SIGH

Re: Monte Lee has absolutely took the program and attacked

[1]
Posted: Jul 23, 2015 4:00 PM

But a lot of fans will want him fired before he has a chance to grow it into a top program. Patients isn't something that you just wake up with one sunny morning. You have to develop patients by trusting in the process!!!

2018 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: BSB Update: Two Clemson Baseball players to return to team

Posted: Jul 23, 2015 4:41 PM

this sure is not a surprise!!

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Replies: 4  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1756 people have read this post