Topic: All things being equal
Replies: 5   Last Post: Aug 16, 2018 7:27 PM by: batty_tiger®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

All things being equal

[1]
Posted: Aug 16, 2018 3:54 PM

If TL and KB are truly neck and neck and the coaches aren't blowing smoke up our back sides, then in my book TL should win. How is it a 4th year senior is dead even with a true frosh? KB should be blowing a true freshmen away. I think the coaches see it the other way around and that someone needs to beat KB soundly out to win the job, so even if it a tie then KB wins.

Just a reminder - Spring game stats:

Kelly Bryant: 8-of-15 for 35 yards, 0 TDs and 1 INT

Trevor Lawrence: 11-of-16 for 122 yards, 1 TD and 0 INTs

This is how I feel about a tie goes to KB

https://youtu.be/McAeQiLmEYU

military_donation.jpg

All things will never be equal. All else equal,

[1]
Posted: Aug 16, 2018 4:24 PM

being a Senior is the clear tie breaker. Dabo doesn't coach for your personal satisfaction. Paying your dues means something if all else is truly equal - which it won't be.

Re: All things will never be equal. All else equal,

Posted: Aug 16, 2018 7:09 PM

Who said anything about Dabo coaching to my personal satisfaction? You sound like one of those delusional coots, just making crap up to suit your little argument. Dabo has a loyalty to his players and that is to play the best at each position, where its a Fr or its a Sr.

military_donation.jpg

Re: All things being equal

Posted: Aug 16, 2018 6:55 PM

KB will be starter for Game 1 unless he gets hurt prior to then (hope not)........no doubt about that one.......Go Tigers!!!!!!!!

Posted: Aug 16, 2018 7:27 PM

KB might be the starter for the season opener but that doesn't mean he should be. Some of you guys have a short memory and need to go back and watch last year games and review his stats. Not just the overall stats which are not great but game by game.

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/kelly-bryant-1/gamelog/2017/

If you take away the Citadel and Kent St games:

9 tds 7 ints 2336 yds passing in 12 games

military_donation.jpg

Posted: Aug 16, 2018 7:21 PM

Even in everything except game experience and knowing the offense. That’s where Bryant most likely will have the upper hand. Lawrence will get some of that this year and grow into the leader of the offense.

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Syracuse
FOR SALE: ********** 2 tickets + reserved number parking for Syracuse. Lower Deck North/Section N/Row R (30-35...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
715 people have read this post