Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
All of you payer haters
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

All of you payer haters

Oct 9, 2019, 3:14 PM

is why I rarely T-Net anymore!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Re: All of you payer haters

Oct 9, 2019, 3:16 PM

You’ve been gone...I had not noticed

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: All of you payer haters

Oct 9, 2019, 3:17 PM

Pearl Jam sucks!***

Oct 9, 2019, 3:25 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Really don't care for TL

Oct 9, 2019, 3:31 PM

doing used car and local seurity co. commercials. Rather he focus on football. We've got enough advertisements already. He'll go on to make his millions when it's time.

Let the young men live their youth and do them, unfettered by entrepreneurial pursuits. It'll be better for all.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Really don't care for TL

Oct 9, 2019, 3:44 PM

Most did not know he was gone and if you like the pay for play, then enjoy football as it is now because that will make it disappear quickly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All of you payer haters" = Plural

Oct 9, 2019, 3:46 PM

"is why I rarely T-Net anymore!!" = Singular

And don't bother changing it, I already took a screenshots.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Take your post down now

Oct 9, 2019, 3:50 PM

or I'll put you on ignore!

As a former student-athlete...

Oct 9, 2019, 3:53 PM

who would have absolutely loved to have gotten paid while playing, I can tell you that while I am in favor of controlled and regulated stipends for ALL student-athletes, I am adamantly opposed to the whole Fair Pay to Play Act. I fear that it will result in the ruination of collegiate athletics as we know them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

That has absolutely nothing to do with Dave's post

Oct 9, 2019, 3:55 PM

what are you even talking about?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Exactly !!!!***

Oct 9, 2019, 3:57 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Also, I thought you played soccer

Oct 9, 2019, 3:59 PM

but now you're saying you were a student athlete?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Maybe he meant to say athletic student***

Oct 9, 2019, 4:05 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

You mean like a physical education major or something?***

Oct 9, 2019, 4:06 PM

Well we know it wasn't PRTM,

Oct 9, 2019, 4:11 PM

because that's what all the real athletes major in.

This thread, minus the OP, is fantastic.***

Oct 9, 2019, 4:16 PM

Remind me to show you my Natl Championship rings sometime***

Oct 9, 2019, 4:58 PM [ in reply to Also, I thought you played soccer ]

Could you post a picture of them here?

Oct 9, 2019, 5:04 PM

Not that I doubt you, just seems easier.

Message was edited by: Francis Marion®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: As a former student-athlete...

Oct 9, 2019, 3:55 PM [ in reply to As a former student-athlete... ]

Oct 9, 2019, 4:00 PM [ in reply to As a former student-athlete... ]

Oct 9, 2019, 4:10 PM [ in reply to As a former student-athlete... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic