Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Again..Herbie said 2-loss #4 Ga should move uP to #3 b/c?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,958

Again..Herbie said 2-loss #4 Ga should move uP to #3 b/c?

Dec 11, 2018, 8:01 PM

Oh, i see..they need to be at #3 so they play & beat Clemson (while Bama throttles NDame) and thus get a 2nd chance to beat Bammer as well as show off the strengths of the powerful & omnibus SEC.

No Herb, that’s not the way the numbers system works, but nice try. Oh, say hi to the Twins.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Again..Herbie said 2-loss #4 Ga should move uP to #3 b/c?

Dec 11, 2018, 8:02 PM

Who says they would beat Clemson?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 11, 2018, 11:28 PM

Agreed...UGAG isn't bama...would not have been worried about that matchup

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 12, 2018, 1:32 AM

You're are correct, they're not Bama. I'm not sure why they choke every year like they do, but as much as I loath them I have to say they are killing it in the recruiting. Must be that lure of playing in the $EC. I look for them the coast through the $EC least next year and thump Bama in the Championship. No one knows how formidable Awburn or ATM will be next year and they will play both, but that's their only potential threat until the $EC Championship.

Personally I hope they get the brakes beat off them by everyone except U5C!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With James Earl Jones' Voice:

Dec 11, 2018, 11:21 PM

"Da butthurt is skrong wif dis 'un"...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Man would we have loved to get another shot at Bama in 2015

Dec 12, 2018, 8:55 AM

but we didn’t get it. I feel like we were the better team and we were missing a couple of key starters on D but that’s the way it is. Honestly I doubt Georgia could pull it off even if they had another shot but that’s beside the point.

The committee doesn’t exist to figure out who the four best teams are. The committee is there to figure out who the best team is. That team isn’t Georgia and that’s all we need to know to keep them out of the playoffs. People can’t blame the committee for not letting Georgia in. People can blame Georgia for losing not just once but twice. The committee didn’t cause OSU and UGA to get blown out in the regular season. Sorry but CFB national champions not only peak at the right time but the play at a high level all season long and that is something neither UGA or OSU did. Sorry Herb. No bueno.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 12, 2018, 9:21 AM

It's pretty unbelievable that a 2 loss team (no matter how good the press believes them to be) would be in over a one loss B1G champ and a one loss Big 12 champ.

80% of the nation would be calling to dissolve the CFP Committee.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 12, 2018, 9:53 AM

No doubt in my mind that UGA is one of the best 4 teams in the country. With that being said they blew it...and the committee didn’t allow them to use the ole “SEC road game” as an excuse.

Our conference needs to get their sh*t together because honestly this season was probably the most boring seasoning from a conference standpoint as I can remember. FSU, Miami, and VT need to get their programs together man.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,958
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic