»
Topic: ACC Championship Tickets
Replies: 11   Last Post: Oct 19, 2018 1:18 PM by: JPF16
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 11  

ACC Championship Tickets

Posted: Oct 19, 2018 7:13 AM

Anyone else who ordered by phone still waiting on tickets? And a confirmation email for that matter...

2018 student level member

Re: ACC Championship Tickets

Posted: Oct 19, 2018 7:22 AM

Yes

military_donation.jpg

Posted: Oct 19, 2018 7:35 AM

Drew Fisch (ACC Championship, Ticket Sales Representative) finally replied to my inquiries by asking for my mailing address confirmation this past Wednesday. My tickets we purchased from him, via phone, in early September. This was the first contact I had with Drew since.

In the email he said the tickets would “begin to be mailed in October”.

I have not received my tickets, but they have at least acknowledged that I have purchased them!

Drew’s Contact information:
dfisch@accchampionships.com
(336) 701-1420 Ext 107

Wish you well in getting a reply!!!
Their handling of this ticket issue has been horrendous.

2018 white level member

Posted: Oct 19, 2018 7:58 AM

I also spoke with Drew. He assured me my tickets would be processed this week but my card has still not been charged.They messed my order up last year and put us in the middle of the Miami side. He said they did I'm in the Clemson side this year.

Last year I ordered my tickets in June and got them

Posted: Oct 19, 2018 9:00 AM

2 days before thanksgiving.

2018 white level member

Posted: Oct 19, 2018 7:48 AM

I've received my 2 parking passes but no tickets. When will we "clinch" a guaranteed spot to charlotte?

Officially clinch?

Posted: Oct 19, 2018 7:54 AM

Likely the BC game unless State drops another one after we beat them

Posted: Oct 19, 2018 8:06 AM

Got a conformation email last week. 1st I've heard since bought in early Sep. How could anyone be so short-handed?

2018 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg

Tigers Ride SERKs

Posted: Oct 19, 2018 8:30 AM

I called back in early Sept and got mine from Xavier. I waited several weeks and heard nothing. I called and finally got someone on the phone. I don't think Xavier still works there. After calling I was soon received confirmation of purchase and my card was charged. I have not received tickets in mail yet. I did get tickets for $40 (6 of them).

Posted: Oct 19, 2018 8:38 AM

Last year, same story. Charged my CC in the Summer and was told they would be mailed in October. I didn't get mine until 2 weeks before the game.
Also, they are true paper tickets, not e-tickets. Just FYI.
I have already been charged for both orders (4 and 4)of mine this year. However, a good friend of mine still had not been charged last week. He is worried. I'm only out $500 at this time. :)

Posted: Oct 19, 2018 11:36 AM

I purchased as soon as someone put up the info. After ordering it was about a month until I got my receipt and my card was charged. Still haven’t gotten the tickets in the mail yet.

military_donation.jpg

Posted: Oct 19, 2018 1:18 PM

Yes. Called, was assured I would get my tickets, still crickets out of Charlotte... ordered a Bojangles 4 pack...

Replies: 11  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: ACC Championship
FOR SALE: ACC CHAMPIONSHIP: 4 TIX. 30 YD LINE. CLEMSON CLUB SECTION 317. ROWS 10,11. AISLE SEATS 21,22 each ro...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
860 people have read this post