Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A terrible way to start a day for me is,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

A terrible way to start a day for me is,

Aug 8, 2018, 7:56 AM

starting at 9am at Midlands Orthopaedics & Neurosurgery to see Dr Holbrook, my old back seems to get worse after every B-Day, especially after 4 major back surgeries 10 years ago. Secondly, I leave Dr. Holbrook's Lexington office headed over to Columbia Gastrointestinal Endoscopy on Laurel St. for a 1pm appointment to see if they can find out why every time I try to swallow my first couple bites of food, I get/have a choking feeling about half way down the hatch that leads to a serious case of Hick-ups until I take a bite from a sliced of lemon. That's right, a lemon, if you ever get the Hick-ups, eat about a half slice of lemon, and that will stop the Hick-ups instantly ;) for real. If they don't kill me, I'll be back to talk Tiger FB with my Tiger nation friends. You guys hold it down until I can join you this afternoon. And if any of you are on the road in or around Cootlumbia, please stay out of the left lane bc I'm always in a hurry every where I go, and it you want to, just fall in behind me, I send my passport back to Cincinnati Microwave every two years to have it refreshed. Yes I'm guilty of having a heavy right foot :) Goooooooo Tigersssss, beat on the coots daily. I will be wearing a Orange National Championship T with a Orange Paw ball cap to both Dr visits today, but with me, it's Tiger gear every time I'm out in cootlumbia, and I promise, that is every time I'm out and around any where I go in any state I may have to go. I don't have a choice bc that's all I own, if it ain't Tiger gear, it ain't worth wearing!!! ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A terrible way to start a day for me is,

Aug 8, 2018, 8:38 AM

lol at "Cootlumbia"........I live in Charlotte but have alot of family down that way. I have to admit every time I go back down there and see more and more TIGERGEAR and I have to crack a smile. Get better man and GO TIGERS!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 8, 2018, 8:39 AM

Sorry to hear about the problems mate. My wife has similar problems with the gastro, but much worse. And the hiccups happened to me after open heart surgery 2 years ago. I would hiccup every 4 seconds and could barely carry on a conversation. Happened every time I ate and would last for hours. I could have used that 'lemon' trick then. I got to the point I was afraid to eat anything knowing those dang hiccups would come back. After 3-4 days the hospital finally gave me some kind of medicine that helped, but it was not for hiccups, so they seldom would let me have any of it.

Get better dude, and ride safe (but stay out of my dang fast lane). :)

Aug 8, 2018, 4:05 PM

If you drive any faster than I do, I don't think the radar detector will warn you with enough time to slow it back down LOL. But If I see you coming, I will get over and let you go several car lengths ahead of me to let you shake the bushes bc once the man takes his radar off delay to get you, I'll have him, but I will wave going back by you and LMAO!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 8, 2018, 8:40 AM

for me it is waking up to find out that I am out of coffee, and that my neighbor just got a new power saw.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 8, 2018, 8:49 AM

It all adds up now. Bet your lic plate is tigrpaw or tgrpaw? And you hit me as you were backing out of the iga... tried to flag you down and let you know but u just waved and sped off.

Now I have to go to Holbrook next week. At least I don’t have to go to cola Gastrology- did them last week.

Thanks for the info my friend and next time you run someone down, make sure it’s a coot.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 8, 2018, 4:07 PM

Wrong guy, I just have the paw on my plate lol!!!

I hope for the best for you. I can relate

Aug 8, 2018, 9:18 AM

to both your problems. God Bless/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hope for the best for you. I can relate

Aug 8, 2018, 4:08 PM

And the best back to you!!!

Aug 8, 2018, 4:18 PM

How did it go?

Aug 8, 2018, 4:30 PM

Well arthritis is attacking the area where they fused my back 10 years, and the Gastroenterology Dr wants to run a camera down my throat, and he said it's time for another colonoscopy. But he did say that they have something different they use now for the clean out that wasn't as bad as that crap I had to drink the last time. That was the hardest gallon of anything I've ever had to drink!!!:(

Wow, that living in Cootlumbia thing is especially bad

Aug 8, 2018, 4:22 PM

Just kidding brother - hope things get better for you

;)

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Aug 8, 2018, 4:29 PM

Regret you guys are having some health problems. Hope you get this solved soon and permanently.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic