Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A few observations from the game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

A few observations from the game

Sep 10, 2017, 9:29 AM

1. Our entrance ain't what it used to be. I took my coot brother in law to the game yesterday and was a little bit embarrassed after talking it up all day. The coaches need to get out of the way and let us see the players. Just my opinion and talking to fans after the game they all agreed.

2. I love Kelly Bryant. He's an awesome runner but a couple things he needs to do better. Learn when to keep it or hand it off on the read option. He made several bad decisions last night both ways. Also he doesn't seem to be able to go to the 2nd or 3rd option on a pass play. He's throwing it to the primary target no matter what.

3. The offensive play calling needs to include more designated runs to the RB without the option to keep it. Pound Choice and Fuller up the middle and get it to Feaster and Etienne on the edges....which brings me to number 4....

4. Where the heck was Etienne last night? In a game where your offense is stagnant why not bring in somebody who can provide a spark? Before you say it was a big game and he's a youngster, remember we have a certain fumble prone veteran that we are getting the ball to a lot.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You took a coot to a Clemson game? I take issue with that.

Sep 10, 2017, 9:30 AM

Starting to think you has the coot yourself.

Should the game still be moved?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

He is a long time coot troll. He wasn't at the game

Sep 10, 2017, 10:10 AM

but I'm sure he has a coot brother.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He is a long time coot troll. He wasn't at the game

Sep 10, 2017, 10:18 AM
IMG_1194.JPG(167.2 K)

Re: A few observations from the game

Sep 10, 2017, 9:33 AM

Kelly Bryant played pretty well considering anybody we stuck at RT was getting absolutely whipped every single play.

Fuller fumble prone? Thinking last night was the only

fumble of his career that I can remember.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fuller fumble prone? Thinking last night was the only

Sep 10, 2017, 9:40 AM

I wasn't talking about Fuller.

Re: Fuller fumble prone? Thinking last night was the only

Sep 10, 2017, 9:44 AM [ in reply to Fuller fumble prone? Thinking last night was the only ]

And that was because the hand off was not clean. He never had it under control and was hit as he was trying to secure it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What were you doing at the game?

I thought you evacuated.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Sep 10, 2017, 9:41 AM

I thought Bryant played outstanding for his first start against a real opponent. A real opponent with probably the best D we will see this year. We need to see Feaster now. He has the potential to break one with his speed that Choice and Fuller don't possess.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we had two turnovers. I'm not trusting a true freshman

Sep 10, 2017, 9:42 AM

RB in a one possession game. We played conservative because young QB is still learning and our D was playing lights out.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 10, 2017, 9:45 AM

You are spot on with this. Going down the road Kelly Bryant is going to have to look off from his primary targets or players will start noticing

I hope they fix everything to your taste

Sep 10, 2017, 9:57 AM

Are you a woman?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow...it sure must suck to be you***

Sep 10, 2017, 10:04 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

so, nothing positive?

Sep 10, 2017, 10:05 AM

Stay home next time

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree ... glass half full in all respects***

Sep 10, 2017, 10:41 AM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic