»
Topic: A better (tried & succeeded) plan to beat Clemson is to go fast pace Offensively as Cuse did..
Replies: 3   Last Post: Dec 7, 2017 9:42 AM by: lightbulbbill®
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3   Pages: 1  

A better (tried & succeeded) plan to beat Clemson is to go fast pace Offensively as Cuse did..

[1]
Posted: Dec 6, 2017 9:33 PM

since we saw how average our Dline looked, especially in 4th quarter with no rush energy left & don't remember many IF any sacks.

2017 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Re: To easily beat Clemson is to go fast pace Offensively as Cuse did..

[1]
Posted: Dec 6, 2017 9:49 PM

I hate to agree with you Bill, but you’re right and the other part of that equation is Dungey had a spectacular night throwing. Pitt beat us with the same strategy... shuttle pass kick us too which we learned from and shut down but point being it does neutralize it.

However, I think CBV adjusted ok in 2nd half but by the time the 4th got here, as you said they were gassed.

I’m sure if he had it to do over, we do two things. We slow our offense down and try to play clock and then we throw multiple blitz packages at them too... early in the game. If I remember, we tended to drop more in coverage that game.

I see bama trying some of that. We’ll be ready!

2017 orange level member

ive never seen venables let 2 teams beat us the sa

[3]
Posted: Dec 6, 2017 9:51 PM

Way.

Re: ive never seen venables let 2 teams beat us the sa

[1]
Posted: Dec 6, 2017 9:53 PM

Yep. He says no way that crap gonna beat me twice.

2017 orange level member

Replies: 3   Pages: 1  
Clemson Gear
Clemson Bowl game tickets and travel
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
845 people have read this post