Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
2020 Lounge NASCAR Challenge - Rules Package
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1

2020 Lounge NASCAR Challenge - Rules Package

Feb 12, 2020, 9:38 PM

To all those asking, the rules package is posted below. If there are any questions, please let me know!

2020 Lounge NASCAR Challenge Rules Package

Each person playing picks two drivers. The first driver they name is the driver they think will win the race, also known as the primary driver. The second driver is the alternate pick. If the driver the participant picks to win the race does win, they will receive 61 bonus points plus the equivalent in points of drivers in the race for first place finish. If driver picked to win does not win, they get the points in which he finished. This way, if the primary pick wins, the participant will always receive 50 more points than alternate pick, no matter what.

The alternate driver chosen wins, the participant receives 11 bonus points and the number of drivers in each race in points for the first place finish. If the alternate pick does not win, the participant will only receive the points of the driver finish.

In this plan, winning drivers will reap the highest reward.

When chase starts, the 16 highest pickem scores through the first 26 races, will receive one point based on their standing. Example, first place winner would receive 16 points to start chase, second place regular season participant would receive 15 points, etc., and 16th place regular season finisher would receive 1 point. At the end of each chase segment, three races, the lowest four scores would be eliminated from further play. In the last race of the season, the four players left would make their picks and the one with the most points at the end would be the winner.

In previous years, I have utilized a mulligan system if someone missed a week, but I will not be utilizing that this year.

Example Point Structure:

39 Drivers in the Field. Participant Picks Blaney as their primary pick, Hamlin as their alternate pick.

Blaney Finishes First, Hamlin Finishes Third.

Blaney earns 39 points for finishing first + 61 bonus points because he was picked as the primary driver.

Hamlin would earn 37 points.

If Hamlin had won the race and Blaney had finished third:

Hamlin earns 39 points for finishing first + 11 bonus points because he was picked as the alternate driver.

Blaney would earn 37 points.

haydencopesc®, jjtiger2, momartiger, TattedCop®

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic