Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
THEY GOT HIM!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 37
| visibility 1

THEY GOT HIM!!!

Feb 25, 2014, 3:17 PM

Sorry if Germanic

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2566806/Bigfoot-hunter-claims-killed-legendary-Bigfoot-proof-touring-corpse.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

^^^ where dsp really is***

Feb 25, 2014, 3:20 PM

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Well, you would expect him to check on his

Feb 25, 2014, 3:21 PM

mother-in-law ... or, bob's wife.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

How scary would it be if it were

Feb 25, 2014, 3:23 PM

both

Exactly!***

Feb 25, 2014, 3:23 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: ^^^ where dsp really is***

Feb 25, 2014, 3:29 PM [ in reply to ^^^ where dsp really is*** ]

Too funny!! That's the first thing I thought to post as well.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

From what I understand, this hoaxster is a running

Feb 25, 2014, 3:20 PM

joke among the real Bigfoot hunters.

Ironically, I believe all Bigfoot hunters are jokesters.

Re: From what I understand, this hoaxster is a running

Feb 25, 2014, 3:22 PM

You have no proof that they are jokesters.

Wait wut?

Hey, I watched "The $10 Million Bigfoot Bounty"

Feb 25, 2014, 3:24 PM

I am now an expert. :)

Now you guyyysss,

Feb 25, 2014, 3:25 PM [ in reply to Re: From what I understand, this hoaxster is a running ]

stop making fun, this is obviously the real deal.

Why else would he not turn it over to someone to prove authenticity? Those pics of that thing are very clearly the real Big Foot DUH. How can think otherwise?

Real bigfoot hunters?***

Feb 25, 2014, 3:37 PM [ in reply to From what I understand, this hoaxster is a running ]

As opposed to the fake bigfoot hunters.

Feb 25, 2014, 3:39 PM

hth

Yes it does. TY***

Feb 25, 2014, 3:40 PM

Well, the people are real; they are just a little off-kilter***

Feb 25, 2014, 3:42 PM [ in reply to Real bigfoot hunters?*** ]

Must be a lot of them folks. 'Splains the continued renewal

Feb 25, 2014, 3:46 PM

of that bigfoot show on the animal planet.. and Nancy Grace too I suppose

I am sure his wife, Nessie, is a little grieved over this.

Feb 25, 2014, 3:27 PM

I expect a lawsuit from that old loch cow.

that's obviously fake

Feb 25, 2014, 3:27 PM

LBU doesn't eat pork

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

So, he is either Muslim or Jewish. 'Cause we Southern

Feb 25, 2014, 3:29 PM

Baptists can't go without our BBQ.

won't believe it till I see it with hazy green night vision*

Feb 25, 2014, 3:28 PM

Wut,

Feb 25, 2014, 3:29 PM

like paris hilton version or more along the lines of blair witch?

Don't bring gwp into this; she may not like it.***

Feb 25, 2014, 3:30 PM

20$ seems a bit steep***

Feb 25, 2014, 3:31 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: THEY GOT HIM!!!

Feb 25, 2014, 3:32 PM

OMG I KNEW IT!!! I HAVE BEEN TELLING PEOPLE THIS FOR YEARS AND PEOPLE HAVE LAUGHED AT ME. FINALLY PROOF!!!. I WILL RUE THE DAY AND CELEBRATE IN THE END ZONE ON THIS ONE. EXCUSE ME, I HAVE TO GET ON FACEBOOK AND PROVE ALL MY DOUBTERS WRONG. GLORIOUS DAY!!!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^Paid to see the corpse 3X already***

Feb 25, 2014, 3:33 PM

Way to go Jason Aldean!

Feb 25, 2014, 3:44 PM
pic1.png(94.2 K)
pic2.jpg(145.9 K)

Fantastic!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

He does look like him, doesn't he***

Feb 25, 2014, 4:00 PM

No Matter How You Got It Glassed In ----

Feb 25, 2014, 4:50 PM

That thing has got to stink and no one wouldn't be able
to stand anywhere close to it......if its the
real thing that is.

It's getting squatchy in hear.***

Feb 25, 2014, 4:56 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I here that.***

Feb 25, 2014, 5:04 PM

Herd wut?

Feb 25, 2014, 5:39 PM

A squatch?

Message was edited by: CUtiger2012®

This ....***

Feb 25, 2014, 8:27 PM

Thanks for infro

Feb 25, 2014, 5:44 PM

Now the Coots can play in there backyards! 5 Points is Safe? What about the Statehouse grounds?

I think saying 5 points being safe is going a tad too far***

Feb 25, 2014, 5:45 PM

Was eating dinner in 5 pts at Pawleys Front Porch

Feb 25, 2014, 6:31 PM

this past weekend with friends that went to USuC. It was about 8:30 and they cut short our after dinner conversation, saying "We probably need to get out of here pretty quick" and move on to somewhere closer to Forest Acres.

Can you imagine being in downtown clemson and getting worried about staying there past dark?

For the record, my burger was NOT medium well as i had requested. It was well done and dry.

Typical ... Coots are only good at fries.***

Feb 25, 2014, 8:29 PM

Now now now 89, that's not completely true.

Feb 26, 2014, 7:42 AM

They're good at pumping gas also ;)

Thanks for the reminder, Lane.***

Feb 26, 2014, 7:53 AM

Why are people like that guy allowed to procreate?

Feb 25, 2014, 6:13 PM

As soon as stupid is declared a disease, maybe they'll quarantine that a$$hat...

Replies: 37
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic