Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Turmeric Curcumin wif black pepper extract, update..........
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 224

Turmeric Curcumin wif black pepper extract, update..........

Oct 30, 2020, 8:41 AM

TigerBry83 wanted a update. I also got some of those fancy vitamins you told me a about.

After a week of taking a half dose (going to up it today) the swelling/inflammation is better so less pain. As long as I'm walking concrete floors though it will always be there.

Go Tigers

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

link?

Oct 30, 2020, 9:04 AM

to what ails ya?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Link to what sir? ..........

Oct 30, 2020, 9:09 AM

Bad wheels ail me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what about 'em?

Oct 30, 2020, 9:10 AM

was there a thread? I ask because I'd had 'wheel' probs for years, and I think I finally figured out what the culprit was....

Yeah I made a post a week or so ago................

Oct 30, 2020, 9:15 AM

Knee surgery in the past. Broken ankle and foot a year ago. And as stated walking concrete floors for 36 yrs. Oh and old age.

What was your culprit.

I had 4 years of plantar fasciitis, bad ankle mobility, calf

Oct 30, 2020, 10:20 AM

issues, tightness all up thru my hip flexor, etc....of varying degrees. Early on, activities (running/biking/hiking) seemed to actually HELP, and it wasn't until after, or after sitting/laying down that it got bad

eventually, walking became hard & painful (TWSS) at first...I'd get up from my desk/couch/bed and it'd be a minute before I could take a step. this came and went, wasn't always the case...

After a while, and ruling out other things, I thought it might have something to do w/ the way I sat (fat) in the living rm, with my legs up on an ottoman. Thought it might have to do w/ no support under my knees, like they were hyperextending? At the time, I was prob sitting there a lot, and half the time falling asleep there like that.

So I changed the way I sat there (still fat, tho)...pulled the ottoman up close to the chair, put a pillow under my knees...kinda manspread, butterly-like...etc

that helped a good bit, but not all the way....

More recently, I've been swamped w/ work, AND working from home. I have a MUCH better (ergonomic) desk chair at home than what I have at the office...and I've been spending 1/20th of the time in the living rm chair as I had prior

Foot/ankle/calf problems are 99% gone. While I think the chair has had an effect, I'm pretty sure that NOT sitting w/ my legs up (the way I was) is the solution. Even on a cushy ottoman, having the weight of my legs come down on the backs of my heels is what was causing the issues. This is why the different sitting positions above helped, but all but eliminating it is what's done the trick.

I don't know if any of that would apply to you....I'm not standing most of the day like you, but when I did is when I'd really feel it - pain and fatigue in my feet and legs after only a couple hours, and that's not the case anymore

First of all I'm glad yours is doing better.................

Oct 30, 2020, 10:30 AM

I know the feeling of that first getting up from wherever.

I appreciate the tips.

The overlords

Oct 30, 2020, 1:24 PM
Untitled.png(79.3 K)

they are listening

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Replies: 7
| visibility 224
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic