Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Finebaum just called our bowl the Overrated Bowl...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Finebaum just called our bowl the Overrated Bowl...

Dec 9, 2013, 3:39 PM

some ####### Carolina student called in and he just ripped Clemson again. he keeps asking who have they beat this year other than UGA?

my God, should we be in it? I don't know. I know we are there under the rules that the freakin' SEC put forth when this #### system was created. Sorry Coots that you NEVER made it to a BCS game. sorry Bozo that you can't have every SEC school in the BCS. Sorry, Bozo that your beloved Crimson Tide #### down thier leg against Auburn.

It is what it is. We won 10 games this year, 9 of those by 10+pts. We won the games on our schedule. We did crap ourselves in our other big games this year, but we did not lose to lesser teams on our schedule like South Carolina (UT, UGA), Oregon (Arizona), Stanford (Utah, USC). All teams lose games. There is only ONE UNDEFEATED team in the country this year!

I am proud to be a Tiger. I am not ashamed that we are going to the BCS for the 2nd time in 3 years. I am glad that we have the opportunity to play one of the premier programs in the country. This game is going to be talked about a ton because of OSU. That's tons of publicity for the school. This game will be talked about more than the last time we were in Orange Bowl just because of the opponent. We have the opportunity to correct a huge demon, the 70-35 loss.

I am excited! I will begin worrying about those #### dirtpeckers again on Jan 4th.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Finebaum just called our bowl the Overrated Bowl...

Dec 9, 2013, 3:41 PM

Finebaum is overrated.

Why do you feel the need to post what fernbum says?

Dec 9, 2013, 3:42 PM

No need to be a megaphone for him. We don't care.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Anyone else sense this from the coots and Finebaum -

Dec 9, 2013, 3:42 PM
IMG_0129.JPG(39.7 K)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

The Capons have a major case of the red a$$...

Dec 9, 2013, 3:46 PM

because even in defeat, Clemson continues to out-shine and over-shadow the Jock Straps.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

well said and totally agree!!***

Dec 9, 2013, 3:46 PM

So let me get this straight.....

Dec 9, 2013, 3:48 PM

We beat a mighty SEC team.....and don't get credit for it when it actually matters.

Got it.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So let me get this straight.....

Dec 9, 2013, 5:15 PM

What in the #### does Finebaum know that makes him an analyst? Absolutely nothing. He is so far up the SEC's @ss

Delete "so far up"...***

Dec 9, 2013, 5:22 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic