Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tigernet question of the day
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

Tigernet question of the day

Aug 13, 2013, 9:04 AM

I won't be able to get back on today but I have a real question. I know rival fans can get on your nerves and say things that you think are stupid or you resent. That said...would you really want Tigernet to be an exclusive Tiger fan board with other fans not allowed to join ? It would get very boring, very quickly. You can only rah, rah for your own team for so long. The other teams fans come here to gain some insight as to what you think about your team and believe it or not their teams. You get greeted out of the gate with name calling here and not from all...but from a lot. I have learned to discount certain ones on here and I expect those few to throw their same ole barb at me. The real fans (who I know a few personally ) always enjoy sitting back drinking a beer and talking some friendly trash. Well...all Tiger fan Tigernet or not ? I will still come back every once in a while regardless. I do enjoy talking football not name calling...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We have plenty of fans from other schools on here...

Aug 13, 2013, 9:06 AM

and the ones who are respectful and don't try to start any carp with us are usually well received.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

what are you suggesting bob? at some point did the op show

Aug 13, 2013, 9:11 AM

his/her ####? say it isn't so.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The op was trying to have a civil discussion with us until

Aug 13, 2013, 9:28 AM

some internet hack showed up and started trubble.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

off with their heads! maybe crump needs to tighten security?

Aug 13, 2013, 9:30 AM

seems anyone or anything can walk on around here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

See, I told you if you...

Aug 13, 2013, 9:34 AM [ in reply to We have plenty of fans from other schools on here... ]

kept asking GWP to wear the french maid outfit you'd loose your identity.

Atswatjagit

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's two types of opposing fans on Tnet

Aug 13, 2013, 9:10 AM

Type 1:
Opposing Fans

Type 2:
Coot trolls

Example of Type 1:
TheProdigal

Example of Type 2:
dsp

^^^Could not agree more. Especially with Type 2.***

Aug 13, 2013, 9:12 AM

so..., you must be the funny guy...

Aug 13, 2013, 9:34 AM

had a funny guy with us back in korea, a tail-gunner. got his brains blown out all over the pacific... nothing funny about that.

Go back to FGF with your sad stories..

Aug 13, 2013, 9:38 AM

coot.

was it something i said? why is it you seem to shy away

Aug 13, 2013, 9:58 AM

from opposing opinions? why react so harshly? i thought you were clemson & better than that?

my friends & co-workers suggested tigernet because i would be welcomed as an opposing fan. all i've experienced, save a few enlightened posters that tmailed me for my address & phone number, are attacks, ruthless, baseless attacks.

i ask thought provoking questions as to why you attack the greatest player in the history of the game, possibly the second coming of touchdown jesus & i'm ridiculed relentlessly by internet hacks, ne'er-do-wells & the offspring of broken, dysfunctional homes.

thank you tigernet, all i've taken away is you attack that which you don't understand; your shortcoming, not mine.

Wants to be like GWP...

Aug 13, 2013, 10:12 AM

always on top of bob.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CT1988 I try to get your back whenever possible...

Aug 13, 2013, 10:13 AM

but hartins always seems to be in the way ;)

hartins is all of 5'8", a buck forty... probably looks like

Aug 13, 2013, 10:16 AM

a fanny pack on ct88.

So you're saying you're really a Clemson fan & that you are

Aug 13, 2013, 9:14 AM

parading as an ND representative cuz u think we need other schools represented here to make it more lively a forum?

ClemsonTigerGoldenDomer Coot of the Day for Tuesday August, 13th, 2013. Congratulations.

Re: Tigernet question of the day

Aug 13, 2013, 9:14 AM

I dont go to others boards so I fail to see why others want to come here. I tolerate them and appreciate occasional good debate w them but they are always a bit of a curiosity to me here.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whats your ?

Aug 13, 2013, 9:16 AM

This
"That said...would you really want Tigernet to be an exclusive Tiger fan board with other fans not allowed to join ?"

^^^desperately seeking relationship even with self***

Aug 13, 2013, 9:31 AM

^^^this guy knows about intimate relationships with self******

Aug 13, 2013, 9:36 AM

^^^needs to spend one month with my ex***

Aug 13, 2013, 9:55 AM

pretty sure he already has...

Aug 13, 2013, 9:59 AM

oooops, did i let the cat out of the bag?

I knew it!

Aug 13, 2013, 10:09 AM

I knew somebody was stealing my size 32 boxers and leaving size 44 tighty-whities with the nike in the seat.

She tells a much different story...

Aug 13, 2013, 10:11 AM [ in reply to pretty sure he already has... ]

about escapades involving farm animals... details so lurid I can't mention on here.

You and GWP?

Aug 13, 2013, 10:14 AM

I knew she was doing one old goat but I didn't know goats had twins.

Re: Tigernet question of the day

Aug 13, 2013, 9:52 AM

TLDR

I thought this moron said he was done posting here. Shocking that a guy as honest as him would be full of ####. I mean who would think a ND Baseball player would be so distrustful....oh wait.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

You're the reason all of those warning stickers are on lawn mowers !***

Aug 13, 2013, 10:04 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Deer GoldenCoot....

Aug 13, 2013, 10:05 AM

Please stick to your word: disappear.

Thanks,

RB

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

This can't be goldencoot, he gave his word he was gone.

Aug 13, 2013, 12:12 PM

How much did you get for your integrity ?

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic