Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
two part question regarding Death Valley
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,041

two part question regarding Death Valley

Sep 23, 2016, 12:08 PM

what's your favorite gate to enter through? I've always liked Gate 1 because it's close to the hill
why are the gates numbered so randomly? 1,5,9,11,13,16

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whichever one gets me to my seat fastest!!!! LOL

Sep 23, 2016, 12:12 PM

Seriously though I don't know why they number the gates like that it seems like there should be some rhyme or reason to it but I've never asked anyone in the know what the reason is but I'm sure there is an explanation we just need to ask someone who might know like @davidhood but even if he doesn't know I bet he would know the right people to ask to get an explanation as to the rhyme or reason for the weird numbering of the gates that skip a lot of numbers instead of just going 1,2,3 or A, B, C, sorry for the long answer but I'm just really interested in what you find out !!! LOL!!!

You're on fire today, minus periods.***

Sep 23, 2016, 12:13 PM

Re: Whichever one gets me to my seat fastest!!!! LOL

Sep 23, 2016, 12:15 PM [ in reply to Whichever one gets me to my seat fastest!!!! LOL ]

the worse part is when it's really hot outside and you're waiting by the gate to give your tickets to some friends and it's so crowded out there you really can't pick your friends out and it's hard to tell when they get close so you can't really peg the longness of the line until your friends actually get there and get the tickets and by then you realize crap, i gotta bag that has to get checked so i gotta wait in this slow line while some lady worries bout her kids bottles and stuff lol.

GO TIGERS

I'm interested in entering through exits. Is that allowed?

Sep 23, 2016, 12:15 PM [ in reply to Whichever one gets me to my seat fastest!!!! LOL ]

Signed,
@Snowtown

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

TOO FUNNY +1!!!!!***

Sep 23, 2016, 12:16 PM

NOTHANKS***

Sep 23, 2016, 12:17 PM [ in reply to I'm interested in entering through exits. Is that allowed? ]

NOT HANKS?***

Sep 23, 2016, 12:18 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I AM NOT HANK

Sep 23, 2016, 12:18 PM

Don't put that on me RickyBobby.

this made me laugh +1***

Sep 23, 2016, 12:18 PM [ in reply to I'm interested in entering through exits. Is that allowed? ]

That you Mickey?

Sep 23, 2016, 1:25 PM

Looking for trivial numbers discussion points for the show?

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,041
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic