Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
NC State has two weeks to prepare..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 3,776

NC State has two weeks to prepare..

Oct 7, 2018, 3:57 PM

their excuses and conspiracy theories for when they get beat by the Tigers.

I'm sure they will come up with some doozies involving the ACC refs, sasquatch, UFO's, laptops and a grassy knoll.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

they are coming

Oct 7, 2018, 4:00 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

then leaving

Oct 7, 2018, 4:01 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: then leaving

Oct 7, 2018, 4:06 PM

The next game will not be another WF game! I’ll take a one point win now. Finley will attack our dbs..... IF the defensive rush allows him to set up and throw. I’m hoping for a record sack day!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: then leaving

Oct 7, 2018, 4:20 PM

The holding will be epic and uncalled. Finley will have all day. Just need to outscore them with offense like that Maryland game with Sammy. Score prediction: 70-63.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

That lead paint is going

Oct 7, 2018, 7:19 PM [ in reply to then leaving ]

to leave a mark.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think O-Boy

Oct 7, 2018, 7:24 PM

ate his O

Cycling in.***

Oct 7, 2018, 8:06 PM [ in reply to they are coming ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NC State has two weeks to prepare..

Oct 7, 2018, 6:28 PM

That's not fair. The Wplfpack has two weeks to prepare for us but the Tigers have only a fortnight to prepare for the Wolfpack. We need to report this to the NCAA.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 7, 2018, 7:25 PM

Dang! Can’t we have 2weeks like they do?
A fortnight may not be enough!!??

Message was edited by: vance1059®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 7, 2018, 7:57 PM

I was at Raleigh last year. What a bunch of whiners. They worked themselves up to a ridiculous froth because their secondary got away with a few flagrant PI allowances early, and then when the refs started calling it right they decided it was their inherent right to interfere. BOO BOO BOO! Then they got their "spirit" up by the whole stadium singing "Sweet Caroline" (tolerable) and "Don't Stop Believing" by freakin Journey, the blue polyester suit of rock and roll (absolutely intolerable, please don't ever copy this at Clemson). As the game went on, they got increasingly outraged over perfectly correct calls of interference on their parts or lack of it on ours. BOO!

When we finally put them away, the wife and I walked out. It was about two miles because for whatever reason when we play up there it seems to be scheduled on Fair week and it is almost the same mess as Billie Brice and you can't get parking. Everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY was grumbling about (get this for a big laugh) the vast conspiracy between the refs and SWOFFIE to protect Clemson's playoff chances. I lie you not.

They even did Sandstorm. They are almost Coot Lite. Pathetic.

^^ True. I live in Raleigh***

Oct 7, 2018, 8:09 PM

Replies: 11
| visibility 3,776
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic