Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It’s funny how O310 fans and LSU fans don’t want Clemson in the first round.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

It’s funny how O310 fans and LSU fans don’t want Clemson in the first round.

Nov 27, 2019, 10:51 AM

Listening to B10 radio yesterday, and the talk was about getting OSU to #1 so they can make it to the championship game. It’s almost like the fans of these teams know Clemson is the best team in the country and they’re scared.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It’s funny how O310 fans and LSU fans don’t want Clemson in the first round.

Nov 27, 2019, 10:53 AM

They finally got smart.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

the secret is everyone always knew it deep inside

Nov 27, 2019, 11:41 AM

whether they will admit it or not.

I think the media pushed the narrative along to create drama and ratings because whats the fun and excitement if what you are pushing all yr is a given and forgone conclusion, it doesnt make for good tv unless its the SEC and Bama. Now that the jig is up and its time to place your actual wagers and they are all starting to get back in line so they can maintain a smidge of credibility.

Re: It’s funny how O310 fans and LSU fans don’t want Clemson in the first round.

Nov 27, 2019, 11:46 AM

They keep trying to convince people that Clemson doesn't belong. They know the end results. It's like when Bama was all high and mighty everyone was out saying we want Bama. You don't hear that with Clemson. That's because they know they don't want Clemson.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2019, 2:53 PM

The fans may not want to play the Tigers, but I think the players would love the chance to avenge their lose the last time they played us.

Nov 27, 2019, 3:15 PM

I think its iconic. LSU and OSU were both stepping stones for this program to get to where we are. And IF they both win out we will have to go through both of them to win this years. Yes it's kind of a let down not to play/beat bama this year. But these are two very good teams. If we play both and come out on top then we have left no doubt!!

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic