Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Don't get too upset with Dabo
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 561

Don't get too upset with Dabo

Nov 16, 2014, 7:03 PM

He knows what the deal is but he doesn't get paid to spout doom n gloom. It won't help his team . He knows that Cole is most likely his best option if Watson can't return, which Id say is the case as of right now. And it won't do any good to throw Cole under the bus.

Just understand that this isnt gonna get solved until the offseason and even though we will beat Georgia st with any qb, sc will be a challenge this year with Watson out. It's that simple.

So just enjoy basketball and hope for some good fortune when we play sc.

Things will get better. I promise. Just understand that the absurd comments are just damage control. This is big time football and Dabo knows it Is what it is. But it will get better.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't get too upset with Dabo

Nov 16, 2014, 7:05 PM

How do you figure Cole is our best option? If that's the case Nick needs to quit football.

we wouldnt know..

Nov 16, 2014, 7:06 PM

because they have yet to put nick in and see what he can do..remember this same coach said that cole gave a better shot to win than watson in the spring,fall and after the first couple weeks of the season..so i take anything dabo says in regards to a players ability with a grain of salt.

thats a solid point

Nov 16, 2014, 7:10 PM

But I think at the time , Dabo didnt really know Watson was ready. Talented yes . But under live fire can produce different results. It turned out he handled it well, better than most. But on a grand stage at UGA may not have been the smart play to find out in most cases.

Replies: 3
| visibility 561
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic