Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is Tajh the "main player" involving both teams...a win IF he
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,057

Is Tajh the "main player" involving both teams...a win IF he

Dec 30, 2012, 5:42 PM

plays best game of his career...or a loss IF he plays one of his worse games?

Saying..the game pretty much goes as Tajh goes.

What say you? GoTiGERs...stand up & FIGHT Clemson Men!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So many ifs Bill......

Dec 30, 2012, 5:47 PM

I'm more concerned with our D. But, if Tajh has the game of his life, it would sure make it easier.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

Hey "va72tiger"...love your sickle with Paw emblem!

Dec 30, 2012, 5:52 PM

GoTiGERs!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey "va72tiger"...love your sickle with Paw emblem!

Dec 30, 2012, 5:59 PM

Had a guy in Texas make it for me before I went broke in this economy. :)

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

Re: Is Tajh the "main player" involving both teams...a win IF he

Dec 30, 2012, 5:48 PM

I think andre elington is the key. If he is part of the whole game and is succesful, we stand a good chance of winning. If he disappears like against fsu and usuk, we lose.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know you've raised a real tiger fan when you ask your son what he wants his cub scout pinewood derby car to be and he says a Tiger!

Dec 30, 2012, 5:48 PM

I believe its much more on the oline and the game plan in respect to the LSU dline muck like the Carolina game

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bill, I've never professed to be an X's and O's guru;

Dec 30, 2012, 5:54 PM

however, considering our opposition, I believe every man on our team is going to have to realize that his performance will be critical to the overall team effort...and simply summon up the motivation, training and discipline he has received...and give his 110%. No one person can do this alone. The team leaders, including Tajh, are going to have to take control and demand excellence while demonstrating the same. The fact is that every man has been well-trained to handle his duties, has been well-cared-for by Clemson and has one responsibility tomorrow night: to give us the best performance of which he is capable. And Clemson has a right to demand it!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2012, 7:07 PM

No.He is one of 11 players on offense.LSU has 11 on defense.He may very well win most of the battles,but he won't win them all.
However, when the ball is in LSU's hand Tajh can do nothing to stop their offense.
If there offense controls the line of scrimmage,time of possession,and moving the sticks,Tajh may become a non factor.
Saying this is a game of offense vs defense.

ball control

Dec 30, 2012, 8:21 PM

that's the key in this game. If we have no turnovers and if our defense can get a few stops here and there, which I think they can against LSU's anemic SEC offense. Then we win the game, my prediction 27-14 Clemson

some other keys to this game
-the line has to block better
-the running game has to open up, no running game no passing game, that's obvious.
-We HAVE to get Sammy involved in the jet sweeps again.
-and the defense has to play the game of their life! If we hold LSU to less than 20 points I think we win

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that is

Dec 30, 2012, 8:28 PM

so freaking full of hyperbole...

we could still lose if he plays his best game ever.

and we could win if he DOESNT play his best ever.

i will agree.
i doubt we win if he plays his worst ever.

Dec 30, 2012, 8:32 PM

I think thats a pretty good assumption. I would extend it maybe to both quarterbacks. I actually think the clemson run defense is going to hold up fairly well and put lsu in some passing downs. Mettenberger hasnt always been great when the defense knew a pass was coming. So I would say however the qb battle goes, so goes the game.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,057
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic