Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
sept 7th game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 967

sept 7th game

Aug 6, 2013, 6:20 PM

lost bet peach bowl tailgate at game need things to show/take 8 yr too things like howards rock dose team /band march to game

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: sept 7th game

Aug 6, 2013, 6:32 PM
wat.jpg(33.7 K)

Re: sept 7th game

Aug 6, 2013, 6:45 PM

This is frustrating, I know...

Aug 6, 2013, 8:55 PM

But there's no sense taking it out on the kitty.

Poor ole kitty.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Chief CT88 translate to paleface for red brother.

Aug 6, 2013, 6:51 PM

He said, I lost a bet at the Peach Bowl while tailgating. I started drinking before the game and haven't sobered up for the pain of losing to a sissified ACC team. We lost the right to call our stadium Death Valley and we don't have a rock either.

LSwho is like 1000-0 against the ACC and our band is a bunch of pillow munchers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cajun translation...***

Aug 6, 2013, 10:05 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Taking a stab at this:

Aug 6, 2013, 8:59 PM

You lost a bet and you are coming now to the Clemson-SC State game on September 7th? And asking about stuff to see like the band before the game?

Somewhere around 2 hrs to an hour and a half before the game the team does do the Tiger Walk in the West End Zone parking lot. It's a pretty awesome scene and you can see the players and coaches up close.

45 minutes to an hour before the game, Tiger Band and the cheerleaders march around and into the stadium with a small parade. It's pretty fun and they play Tiger Rag on the way in. If you stand outside the gate above the hill, you should have a good view as they come by.

Of course, Tiger Band does their pregame show inside the stadium about 25-20 minutes before the game and about 5 minutes before kickoff, the Tigers run down the hill.

And of course if you show up early enough there's plenty of awesome tailgating...and I would definitely show up early, that game is set right after noon, and the traffic for noon games can be pretty bad...

Hope that helps

GO TIGERS

Uh wat***

Aug 6, 2013, 10:08 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Replies: 7
| visibility 967
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic