Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Looking back at that Syracuse loss, is that enough to keep
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 3,399

Looking back at that Syracuse loss, is that enough to keep

Oct 31, 2017, 12:44 PM

Florida from coming after Dabo? With the great relationship Dabo has with Spurrier, in hindsight that loss could be a blessing in disguise, especially the timing of it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Looking back at that Syracuse loss, is that enough to keep

Oct 31, 2017, 12:46 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Fingers crossed, but the UF AD has to have Dabo on his list

Oct 31, 2017, 12:47 PM

and Dabo would be rude not to at least listen, say hello or ask how the family is doing.

Dabo's not rude.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

dabo not rude?? tell that to

Oct 31, 2017, 12:51 PM

andy teasdall

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Rude? I like lace as much as anyone; yours is showing...

Oct 31, 2017, 12:57 PM

You spending a lot of time with FM?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Rude? I like lace as much as anyone; yours is showing...

Oct 31, 2017, 1:07 PM

strictly hand holding - as of now

we're working our way down

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: Fingers crossed, but the UF AD has to have Dabo on his list

Oct 31, 2017, 12:52 PM [ in reply to Fingers crossed, but the UF AD has to have Dabo on his list ]

naw, I doubt they would be able to strike a deal that would allow dabo to bring his coaching staff and newspring church with him. That is just asking too much.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2017, 12:50 PM

I hope the Florida AD isn't lurking around the wolfpack lockeroom after the game Saturday when Dabo makes his appearance.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

posts like this are why I rarely log in anymore***

Oct 31, 2017, 12:52 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

come on - no way its florida

Oct 31, 2017, 12:52 PM

its either nebraska or tennessee

we had a good run - go tigers

Oct 31, 2017, 12:54 PM

Dabo just built a house, got the complex he’s wanted, is the 2nd highest paid coach, & now has his son on the team...doubt he’s going anywhere for a while.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Houses can be sold, more complexes can be built, Florida

Oct 31, 2017, 12:56 PM

can make him the 1st highest paid coach, & his son can transfer...nothing is forever.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Houses can be sold, more complexes can be built, Florida

Oct 31, 2017, 12:58 PM

Actually Howard's Rock could be forever but not with our rinky dink security

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nothing is forever..

Oct 31, 2017, 12:58 PM [ in reply to Houses can be sold, more complexes can be built, Florida ]

except whatever Stanley is infected with

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Nothing is forever..

Oct 31, 2017, 1:00 PM

Avian sapelovCockus virus, nasty stuff. -no known cure, antibiotics only pissit off more.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol

Oct 31, 2017, 1:08 PM [ in reply to Nothing is forever.. ]

stanley

Wait a minute.

Oct 31, 2017, 2:04 PM [ in reply to Nothing is forever.. ]

I got some stamps from the USPS that were supposed to be 'Forever' stamps. Are they not for forever or not?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Diamonds are forever ...***

Oct 31, 2017, 1:31 PM [ in reply to Houses can be sold, more complexes can be built, Florida ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Depends who you give one to***

Oct 31, 2017, 2:00 PM

Come on GWP...

Oct 31, 2017, 2:31 PM

I am 100% certain you have read this post. Speak up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Are you the TME?***

Oct 31, 2017, 2:36 PM

We're stuck with him now.

Oct 31, 2017, 2:38 PM

I doubt Bama, UF or any of the other SEC want him anymore.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 3,399
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic