Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sharty’s Sideline Report: Weak Florist Edition
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 475

Sharty’s Sideline Report: Weak Florist Edition

Nov 18, 2019, 6:26 PM

Sorry for the delay, got busy at work today.

Last game in DV always gives me the sad because, well no more football until VomitFest and Senior Day. Some guys you can’t wait until they’re a senior and they go away but it’s been a long time since I’ve felt that way. This group of guys are special, really special and I’m gonna miss them.
Did you know that WF leads the NCAA in number of QBs on a roster that were on the show QB1 on Netflix? They also lead the NCAA in number of QBs that were on that show that don’t start. Facts, don’t even go look it up.
I hate they weren’t full strength on Saturday. I honestly believe if they had the services of their other 2 receivers they could have probably surpassed 110 yards of offense. BV continues to just whip everybody’s ace! I’ve watched WF a few times on the TV and that slow motion matrix offense is more terribler in person than on TV. Deer Mothra that was awful. We honestly could have had our first shutout of the season if our punter hadn’t sprayed Pam Non-Stick on his hands. Their defense got tough for a few possessions but grew weary of continually having to be on the field.
Dave Clawson may well be a good coach but he’s a whiny little bish. He p1ssed and moaned the whole game about anything he could think of. I wanted to tell him to take his beating like a man and it would be over quicker.
Once again our opponent won the punting war. I’ll leave it at that.

This concludes the 2019 Sharty’s Sideline Reports. Thanks to all my subscribers for their support and dedication. A special thanks to grouchingtiger for always reminding me to do this.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks Shorty, glad I could assist.

Nov 18, 2019, 6:33 PM

So tell us, did you get a hug from the sideline reporter, since you basically do the same job, but you do it better?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

thanks for that one sentence of sideline inside insight.

Nov 18, 2019, 7:00 PM

and also the rest of your post opinion. I understand; lose lips sink ships. Good luck on finding that knew job so's you can spend mo time here.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Awesome, always look forward to this.

Nov 18, 2019, 7:17 PM

Might want to think about a sponsor next year.

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Speaking of bad offenses, ennybody member Nancy's Tate

Nov 18, 2019, 9:01 PM

whirlybird offense back in the early 80's?

Yeah that didn't work either.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

nothing on the fake forest wimmens?***

Nov 18, 2019, 9:11 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hey! it was good seeing you!

Nov 18, 2019, 10:14 PM

can't believe the home season is over. I was just getting the hang of navigating my new parking spot and tailgate hopping. sigh. til next year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

Replies: 6
| visibility 475
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic