Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Without Renfrow, we'd be 0-2 right now.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,388

Without Renfrow, we'd be 0-2 right now.

Sep 13, 2016, 1:10 AM

He bailed out the QB on another overthrow with that catch vs Troy and he is the only receiver that would have made that catch at Auburn. Going to be tough to beat Georgia Tech, Louisville and Boston College without him. He gets open when nobody else can. He catches the long ball when no other receiver goes after the ball.

When do we find out Swinney was full of it when he said Boulware would be back for Georgia Tech. I'll bet he doesn't play against GT. Imagine this team the last two weeks without Boulware and Renfrow. It's not a pretty sight.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Without Renfrow, we'd be 0-2 right now.

Sep 13, 2016, 1:14 AM

But he did play. And Clemson's 2-0.

Hard to say there would have been a loss without him. I'm sure somebody else would have stepped up and made a play. Mike probably would have caught a TD to go along with the other 20 catches he had.

Boulware's senior year, I find it hard to believe that a rolled ankle is going to keep him off the field. He played the whole season last year with his shoulder about to pop out of place. I don't think Dabo is full of it, I thunk he's a smart coach who knows how to handle the media.

Sep 13, 2016, 1:33 AM

The true facts are, we did have Hunter, and we are now 2-0. So the only thing that your post equals, is unnecessary drama that means absolutely nothing to no one that gives a fk about the real facts, and they are, we're actually 2-0, and not a glass half empty fictional 0-2!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

thats coot logic to think this team circles one player

Sep 13, 2016, 7:27 AM

just saying

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 13, 2016, 7:46 AM

Another idiotic drama queen post from this guy.

Sep 13, 2016, 8:21 AM

Yep just a reminder for who the OP is...

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

It was a great catch, but he's not the

Sep 13, 2016, 8:24 AM

only one that could've made the catch. Mike Williams can make those catches too, he's just 5 inches taller with much longer arms so it wouldn't have looked quite as spectacular.

maybe not make the catch but he and mike seem

Sep 13, 2016, 8:39 AM

To have the best ability to separate at the point when the ball arrives. Renfro especially did that at auburn. This seems to be why they are looked at most in critical moments.

i think its bc he's the only guy who consistently runs the right routes

Sep 13, 2016, 8:27 AM

Deshaun knows he will be where he is supposed to be. See when you're a walk on you can't screw up something you can control like running the correct route. So he has prepared far more than all these hyped up guys who think they can just show up and be great. I think you're seeing a lot of Deshaun not trusting these newer guys (Ray Ray/Deon) to run the right routes the correct way bc if you're not where you're supposed to be then you will throw picks all day

Re: ^^^This......route running has been horrible the last 2

Sep 13, 2016, 8:41 AM

games, though Cain has shown flashes.

Let's get it together, guys and play up to our ability on Saturday!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Tell 'em 81to85coot

Sep 13, 2016, 8:42 AM

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,388
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic