Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tucker Hipps
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 51
| visibility 554

Tucker Hipps

Sep 24, 2014, 9:57 AM

http://www.tigernet.com/update/player/Clemson-suspends-24-fraternities%E2%80%99-social-new-member-activities-17180

Why did the University have to suspend frat activities when the IFC had already done the same? Sounds a little Obummerish to me....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

way to use the tragic death of a Clemson student to bash

Sep 24, 2014, 10:00 AM

Obama. Real stand-up move there, Rush. Did you get that from the EIB network?

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Boo Hoo

Sep 24, 2014, 10:03 AM

you really are sensitive, huh?

Nah bro, but you come across as an as swhole***

Sep 24, 2014, 10:09 AM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How's that....cause i said something about

Sep 24, 2014, 10:22 AM

your lord obama......get a life, libturd

better.***

Sep 24, 2014, 10:22 AM

lol at calling him my lord Obama and calling me a libturd.

Sep 24, 2014, 10:24 AM [ in reply to How's that....cause i said something about ]

Just because I don't subscribe to the belief that everything wrong in your life and America is brought about by the actions of one man doesn't mean I voted for the man, much less vote with his party. Some of us actually have a brain and use it for critical thinking and don't follow along with the party line, because there is no party line for us. Enjoy the misery that comes from blaming liberals for everything though.

Re: lol at calling him my lord Obama and calling me a libturd.

Sep 24, 2014, 10:30 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#ACCFTS

Greenr you gotta admit there is entertainment value to

Sep 24, 2014, 10:42 AM [ in reply to lol at calling him my lord Obama and calling me a libturd. ]

the politically obsessed. He said Obbumer and libturd lol. Dude listened to Rush L and/or Hannity this morning and has been looking to fire that off all day.

This is the same dumb animal that blames Bush and is obsessed with the "lies" of fox news.

Same person, wears different gang colors. I love the shallow people for they entertain me.

I could not have said it better myself. BRB, putting on my

Sep 24, 2014, 10:45 AM

yellow libturd doo rag. Gotta blame bush for some stuff and defend Obama for the salute with coffee.

You guys are soooo wrong

Sep 24, 2014, 10:51 AM [ in reply to Greenr you gotta admit there is entertainment value to ]

Never listen to Rush or Hannity, both are buffoons.

I wasn't the first in this thread to lower to name-calling. See greenies first post...

'Cuse me....his 2nd post***

Sep 24, 2014, 10:52 AM

Yeah, sorry about that, Buddy. We still pals?***

Sep 24, 2014, 10:59 AM

Im fine always***

Sep 24, 2014, 11:01 AM

STAWP BEING A CONSERVABITCH***

Sep 24, 2014, 10:52 AM [ in reply to You guys are soooo wrong ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Re: lol at calling him my lord Obama and calling me a libturd.

Sep 24, 2014, 1:04 PM [ in reply to lol at calling him my lord Obama and calling me a libturd. ]

> Just because I don't subscribe to the belief that
> everything wrong in your life and America is brought
> about by the actions of one man doesn't mean I voted
> for the man, much less vote with his party. Some of
> us actually have a brain and use it for critical
> thinking and don't follow along with the party line,
> because there is no party line for us. Enjoy the
> misery that comes from blaming liberals for
> everything though.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How's that....cause i said something about

Sep 24, 2014, 10:33 AM [ in reply to How's that....cause i said something about ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: way to use the tragic death of a Clemson student to bash

Sep 24, 2014, 10:07 AM [ in reply to way to use the tragic death of a Clemson student to bash ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ell oh ell.***

Sep 24, 2014, 10:09 AM

You do realize that xtiger is mocking you?***

Sep 24, 2014, 10:24 AM

You know, that thought hadn't crossed my mind.

Sep 24, 2014, 10:26 AM

Yes I know that. And the ell oh ell was written with the sarcastic font, it may not show up on all computer screens.

Re: You do realize that xtiger is mocking you?***

Sep 24, 2014, 10:45 AM [ in reply to You do realize that xtiger is mocking you?*** ]

I don't think the IFC will kick itself off campus.

Sep 24, 2014, 10:01 AM

The University may run them off though.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because IFC oversight allowed the issues in the first place?***

Sep 24, 2014, 10:03 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ridiculous....these tragic events

Sep 24, 2014, 10:10 AM

are always caused by the over-zealousness of a few bad apples, not the fraternity, frat system as a whole.

Doesn't absolve responsibility.***

Sep 24, 2014, 10:14 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree, but you pursue the individuals

Sep 24, 2014, 10:20 AM

involved, not the organization as a whole...

Not if the concern is that the organization has not been

Sep 24, 2014, 10:27 AM

doing so. Seems like a vote of no confidence in the organizations to police the individuals.

The organization never does so...

Sep 24, 2014, 12:10 PM

probably because it believes that the university doesn't actually care about the stuff they let people get away with, when the truth is that IFC's oversight just gives the university a way to cover its ### whenever something bad like this happens.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ridiculous....these tragic events

Sep 24, 2014, 10:26 AM [ in reply to Ridiculous....these tragic events ]

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They allowed the fraternity to run in the morning?

Sep 24, 2014, 10:35 AM [ in reply to Because IFC oversight allowed the issues in the first place?*** ]

How dare they!

There are other accusations.

Sep 24, 2014, 10:45 AM

Which appear to be higher than normal.

I don't know, but I'd assume that the university stepped in because they questioned the existing oversight.

What are these "accusations"***

Sep 24, 2014, 10:46 AM

rape, stealing crab legs, and FHRITP.***

Sep 24, 2014, 10:48 AM

Seems a little suspicious...

Sep 24, 2014, 12:08 PM [ in reply to They allowed the fraternity to run in the morning? ]

how many people just fall into a lake and drown when they're out on their morning jog?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He fell way behind the others

Sep 24, 2014, 12:23 PM

who knows? maybe he had an unknown medical condition and stopped and lost his balance. We may never know even with an autopsy.

The frat folks are VERY defensive on these issues

Sep 24, 2014, 12:04 PM [ in reply to Because IFC oversight allowed the issues in the first place?*** ]

I think it's mostly not about the fact that it really is only a few bad apples that ruin things for everybody, but because everybody's breaking the rules they don't quite understand the unspoken agreement they have with the university that allows them to carry on their debauchery. The university basically agrees to turn a blind eye to the parties and the silliness going on as long as nobody gets hurt. But when somebody does get hurt, the university's going to police the system in a more responsible way because it has to cover its ###.

What the frat folks don't seem to get is that these punishments aren't really about justice for whatever particular thing happened, but about the university finally doing the due diligence that it could always be doing. If the frats continue to insist that they're entitled to a more just punishment, and if they continue rubbing the university's face in the injustice of system- wide punishments for the bad behavior of a few, they may not like the way the university treats them in the future.

Or, basically this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROxvT8KKdFw

Message was edited by: camcgee®

Message was edited by: camcgee®

Sounds like many are jumping to conclusions

Sep 24, 2014, 12:21 PM

http://www.wyff4.com/news/body-found-under-upstate-bridge/28193896

Re: Tucker Hipps

Sep 24, 2014, 12:23 PM

I never understood the whole 'greek' thing. Suspend all of it. Keep it going....don't care. And why 'greek'? I never met one of them buying any Greek friends.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you are dissing it without knowing anything

Sep 24, 2014, 12:24 PM

about it?
Yeah, that's fair....

gets under your skin don't it?

Sep 24, 2014, 12:29 PM

;)

Not really....just dont understand

Sep 24, 2014, 1:01 PM

why you diss something that you arent familiar with

What dis? The buying friends comment? Sensitive much?***

Sep 24, 2014, 1:02 PM

Hey, remember when you got all excited about death panels

Sep 24, 2014, 1:02 PM [ in reply to Not really....just dont understand ]

and then was all like, well I don't really care and don't have time to learn about it, I lol'd

But Sarah Palin said that the death panels would decide who

Sep 24, 2014, 1:06 PM

could live and who could die. Thank Tom the TRUE AMERICANS got that Kenyan Faux-President to take that part out of Obamacare. I mean, assuming it isn't still in there (TWSS).

The best part was X-Tiger posted half a quote

Sep 24, 2014, 1:09 PM

From a conservative republican on the bipartisan committee to prove his point about death panels, and Bengal was on it like stink on Kim Kardashian poop.

Message was edited by: drewtigeralum03®

I think you spend buttloads of money to purchase

Sep 24, 2014, 12:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Tucker Hipps ]

friends?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Watch it!***

Sep 24, 2014, 1:02 PM

And this is the silly flip- side to the greek defensiveness***

Sep 24, 2014, 1:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Tucker Hipps ]

So you actually know Greeks that are Greek?

Sep 24, 2014, 3:47 PM

Why Greek? Simple question

Re: So you actually know Greeks that are Greek?

Sep 24, 2014, 6:09 PM

There is a bridge in North GA that sits on a large lake and we used to jump off that thing all the time. Dare other folks to do it, etc.. All was fun and games.

This year a 30 year old guy jumped and died. Hit in a spot where old construction debris was exposed.

My point: Accidents happen and most of the time the reason accidents happen is lack of self control or the ability to be influenced by others. Don't always have to blame someone else. Blame the idiot that jumped.

I'm not passing blame. Just fuggin around***

Sep 24, 2014, 6:34 PM

Replies: 51
| visibility 554
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic