Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sorry Skip Bayless, Cowherd, etc. but..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Sorry Skip Bayless, Cowherd, etc. but..

Nov 29, 2016, 10:39 PM

Michigan is not a better team than Clemson (Bayless tweeting out today). They all forget, Clemson still has the best QB in the nation..9 All ACC players ( leading the pack ) and a Freshman DT
( Lawrence) about to get ACC Defensive Rookie of the year. Haven't even started talking about Gallman, Wilkins, Tankersley, Scott, Williams, Johnson, and on and on. Better watch more Clemson football before you make a bold statement like that.

Oh and, I think Clemson can beat Ohio State and Michigan, for a number of reasons. Mainly because I really watch all the teams discussed.

My take

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

YeP...

Nov 29, 2016, 10:41 PM

My exact take too..top to bottom!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thought the same thing...

Nov 29, 2016, 10:45 PM

...watching the OSU/MU game last week, particularly OSU, I think we man-handle them like Okie Sooners. Michigan had a little more edge to them but still not up to our standards.

Period.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The great thing is that we will get our chance to expose

Nov 29, 2016, 10:47 PM

the fraud those BIG 10 teams are. And expose them we will!

is that what you think bayless? And you cowherd? Is

Nov 29, 2016, 10:51 PM

That what you think? IT DONT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK! On to Orlando! Go Tigers

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just Win!

Nov 29, 2016, 10:53 PM

That shuts them up

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just Win!

Nov 29, 2016, 11:31 PM

actually no one shuts up those bozos ever unfortunately

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sorry Skip Bayless, Cowherd, etc. but..

Nov 29, 2016, 11:25 PM

You nailed it. None of the other top 10 teams have even a single All ACC player.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol Skip Bayless once had SEC west as his top 4

Nov 30, 2016, 1:04 AM

Miss st, Bama, AU and Ole Miss. That guy is a clown.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2016, 2:30 AM

I've noticed that Skip Bayless is one of those idiots that will say anything to get attention. He doesn't have a clue about college football and should keep his 2 cent out of it. He's a Dallas Cowboy c**k rider and I dont respect a word he says.

Nov 30, 2016, 5:52 AM

Cowherd was actually quite complimentary of Clemson during our run last year . He seems to think we may be a step less than that this year though , for the most part over the last 2 seasons I have found him to be in support of Swinney and the Tigers .
Saying that we aren't capable of winning it all is one thing , but saying we're a fraud is really quite a laugh .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic