Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
like the All-PAW (no ad) background behind DaBO in his today’s A&m game preview BECAUSE~>
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

like the All-PAW (no ad) background behind DaBO in his today’s A&m game preview BECAUSE~>

Sep 4, 2018, 4:24 PM

b/c it has no advertiser logo on it, as is normal, even for Clemson press conferences.

For many, many years I’ve been upset about nearly every blooming piece of clothing i’ve purchased had someone’s name on it..and sometimes i cut it off or cover it up..or usually don’t purchase it nowadays..

then golfers showed up many years later with a seeable brand name on their visor, shirt, bag, ball, club, cart, etc...

and take an old truck as proof of this advertising intrusion..Ford for instance..it has the 4 letters of Ford stamped on the back tail gate about One Foot high..as if i wanted MY Dang Truck to advertise for them as i drive down the street..the same truck i paid good cash for & should own without their john doe emblem on it.

Think about it in the world of sports..everywhere we go or see there's an abundance of names blinking or changing around the court or field, plus brand names on drink cups, bags, you name it..

and on the bottom or top or sometimes coming out from no where on your TV or Laptop or Computer or cell phone is an ad or whatever starring at you!

AND, this is Exactly why & how sports players can get paid the unreal multi-Million $ Salaries that are out of control (don’t mention the Supply & Demand Scenario to this ole capitalistic businessman!) and how the sports owners get so rich that they can eadily send those $ down to the player.

Easy Pickings..The Sports Owners charge the advertisers who blind us with their ads & signs & logos by the second and who then charge us indirectly later with sales of their products so to pay for this while the pro players are basically the middleman of this huge bank ultimately filled with OUR money..but if we the consumer had any ballls we could put a stop to it..and fast!

Drives me crazy!!!!!!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like it because it is very clean orange paw on white.

Sep 4, 2018, 4:37 PM

Now if we can get ESPN to use orange paw on white background on advertisement for our games, it would be great! They have awful looking orange paw on purple for the A&M ad.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: like the All-PAW background behind DaBO in his today’s A&m game preview BECAUSE~>

Sep 4, 2018, 4:38 PM

Me too LBB , I am a minimalist when it comes to design and logo stuff . Seems more straightforward .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: like the All-PAW (no ad) background behind DaBO in his today’s A&m game preview BECAUSE~>

Sep 4, 2018, 8:01 PM

Think of it this way... a good, high quality brand adds to things... it doesn’t take away.

Hence why a Clemson Paw is desired on almost everything these days! ????

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Beats the heck out of this

Sep 4, 2018, 8:13 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic