Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why would anyone really want to go to
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Why would anyone really want to go to

Oct 11, 2012, 2:46 PM

Ole Miss. When your school is mainly known for it's tailgating on gamedays then there is a problem. Your flagship product is fans tailgating? really Ole Miss! As far as recruits go, I have always had the mentality that if you want to be here then come on, we will be glad to have you, but only if you are ALL IN!. If you are not, then please by all means go elsewhere. GO TIGERS!

Message was edited by: ORANGETIGER81®

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

let him go

Oct 11, 2012, 3:06 PM

he is a diva man i could see him being a cancer on the team . let him go to ole miss and go 5-7 for 4 yrs have fun f#$% him

Re: let him go

Oct 11, 2012, 3:35 PM

If I could give you more than one thumds down, I would. That was one very cootish post !!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ole Miss has put talent into the NFL

Oct 11, 2012, 3:07 PM

more recent talent than Clemson. I know as fans its hard to see why a recruit would pick somewhere other than your school, but come on. His brother plays there, and thats going to be a draw for him.

In the end I think he ends up in Clemson cause thats where he wants to play and go to school, but I do think he would like to play with his brother. Its going to be a ride, just go with it...its got to be a tough decision.

^^^ What are you talking about?? All of you!!

Oct 11, 2012, 3:10 PM

HE doesn't WANT to go to Ole Miss. His MOM does... quit bashing a committed recruit. GOOD LORD!

Im not bashing the kid,

Oct 11, 2012, 3:12 PM

all I am saying is that I can understand that it must be tough in alot of respects. I think he wants to go to Clemson, but I understand the draw of Ole Miss and the family pressure.

You're right sorry. That was directed to the first two.***

Oct 11, 2012, 3:13 PM

No hard feelings, people need to calm down about RN deal

Oct 11, 2012, 3:17 PM

So what another school puts pressure on him, he is still committed to Clemson. Everyone has second thoughts about picking a school its a big decision in your life. His is made more difficult due to his family situation.

For those that cannot understand that it looks desperate, the kid clearly likes Clemson a whole lot and wants to play here, so calm down. For now he is committed to Clemson, be happy about that and understand the difficult nature of his position.

First off, I was not bashing any one recruit. I would say

Oct 11, 2012, 3:25 PM [ in reply to You're right sorry. That was directed to the first two.*** ]

more bashing Ole Miss as a whole than anything if that is what you wish to call it.They have put some guys in the NFL, but there is nothing they have that is on par with Clemson. I am talking about recruits in general need to be all in or dont come here, not nessasary just Robert. THAT IS ALL!

I get it... the "ALL IN" comment is what got me...

Oct 11, 2012, 3:31 PM

Thus far, Rob is ALL IN... His mom? Nah... Mike Carvall? Nah... ESPN/SEC? Nope.

But until he proves us wrong... the #1 recruit in the nation commited the SUMMER before NSD to a school no one expected and has done nothing but defend that decision... Sounds ALL IN to me.

Re: I get it... the "ALL IN" comment is what got me...

Oct 11, 2012, 3:35 PM

Yep, They can't stand that we have him and are trying to do their part to ruin it. Clemson just has too many haters.

Re: I get it... the "ALL IN" comment is what got me...

Oct 11, 2012, 3:40 PM

Yep and one of those haters is the poster that first responded to the OP !!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In terms of recent on field success than yes,

Oct 11, 2012, 3:33 PM [ in reply to First off, I was not bashing any one recruit. I would say ]

And not trying to nit-pick but what else are message boards for...Ole Miss probably has better facilities than Clemson does right now. Yes DV seats more people but as far as practice facilities and stuff like that Ole Miss has some of the most top notch in the nation. The Manning's and FedEx have dumped a lot of money into the program.

Clemson is getting there with building indoor facility and the like, but this is stuff a lot of programs have had for a while.

But like I said, I expect he'll be a tiger in the end***

Oct 11, 2012, 3:34 PM

yeah the whole thing is what others say

Oct 11, 2012, 4:37 PM [ in reply to ^^^ What are you talking about?? All of you!! ]

the young man has never said anything but that he wanted to go to Clemson. So leave him ALONE!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ole Miss has put talent into the NFL

Oct 11, 2012, 3:38 PM

How much eligibility does his brother have left?

He's either a fresh or soph

Oct 11, 2012, 3:41 PM

I want to say soph I think he went JUCO out of high school, but he's a impact player in his first year.

Re: brother is a freshman

Oct 11, 2012, 5:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Ole Miss has put talent into the NFL ]

this year

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic