Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
just caught espn
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

just caught espn

Mar 26, 2014, 9:55 AM

Basically mocking our storming of the court. They caught a belmont playering saying "we're Belmont man" while fans ran onto the court to congratulate our tea. When you are picked to finish close to last inyour league and your still playing basketball while most are sitting at home watching, then I think stormimg the court is fine by me. Yea it was belmont but this team has done more than anyone thought they would. Plus this could be the last home game for kj. Cant wait to see them tear it up in the fianl four.
go tiger!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Also the last game in Littlejohn,correct?

Mar 26, 2014, 10:04 AM

Storming the court is just fine in those circumstances.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Storming the court is fine in any circumstance

Mar 26, 2014, 10:05 AM

it's a tradition at Clemson.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do people have to be so smug about allowing your ...

Mar 26, 2014, 10:10 AM

emotions and joy for your team's success to show. I for one am proud that the students rally and support Clemson regardless of who the opponent is or what tournament we are in. It's sad that so many are so worried about appearances rather than living in the moment and celebrating with their team.

It's friggin entertainment

Mar 26, 2014, 10:34 AM

Folks take it too seriously and forget it's SUPPOSED to be fun.

Laugh, enjoy the win, celebrate, HAVE FUN

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If I were the Belmont coach I would have that kids ####

Mar 26, 2014, 10:27 AM

for saying "we're just Belmont" Thats a losing attitude with no pride!

Furthermore- they were one of, if not THE, best offensive teams this year. AND this was our last home game... plenty of reasons to be excited for our guys.

I always hated that guy in school that would just sit back and try to be cool and make fun of or mock those playing sports or celebrating them. That guy is always the biggest coward in the room! They are too afraid to put themselves out there and risk the possibility of getting ridiculed, so they sit back and ridicule others instead. Anyone can do nothing and have an opinion... That takes no talent.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson fans make it a big deal

Mar 26, 2014, 10:29 AM

Should just ignore these blogs tweets posts. When we take the bait they win.

I'll rush the court of my son's church league basketball game of I feel like it. I don't care how foolish it looks.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Elwyn07... Well said and I agree.

Mar 26, 2014, 10:33 AM

Couldn't agree with you more. Read "The Man in the Arena" by Teddy Roosevelt.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am a bitter and angry man.

ESPN caught with their foot in their mouth buried

Mar 26, 2014, 10:53 AM

up to their hip--AGAIN.

By now shouldn't those talking bobble-heads know the Clemson Tigers "Meet at The Paw" to sing the Alma Mater after home games in Football and Basketball?

Last game in LJ for this year, emotional, HARD-FOUGHT game against an absolutely GREAT Belmont Team, full house for the third time in 10 days.

Let me re-diagnose ESPN's condition. Now up-graded to RCI**:

**Recto-Cranial Inversion

That is all.

TNet lexicology-worthy. "RCI" should make the list. +1.***

Mar 26, 2014, 11:06 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And don't forget the best part of the piece, Jr, which was

Mar 26, 2014, 10:59 AM

the ending comments where one announcer said,"Man, wonder what they will do if they win the whole thing?" to which d-bag next to him deadpans I believe," I don't know. Nothing? Act like they've been there?" Sheesh....I saw a few comments last night about Finebaum and didn't give it much thought and then the first thing I see when I flip on Sportscenter this morning is the "Calm Down Clemson" headline in the scroll.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic